Singapore Expats

Any indian gal out there?

Events and gatherings of MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Any indian gal out there?

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 16 May 2011 1:32 pm

incognito6174 wrote:I didn't know one was supposed to take sides (here). I am plainly enjoying hearing views about Indians here, adding a little fuel wherever necessary :D
If you see my avatar, located to the left of this comment, you'd know what I think about it :)
I was trying to emphasis my smileys with my last comment .. ;) ;)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 16 May 2011 3:35 pm

incognito6174 wrote: If you see my avatar, located to the left of this comment, you'd know what I think about it :)
Yeah, it means you don't have anything original of your own to write. Probably just decided to use Vaucluse's avatar as he's been using it for several years now on this board. Are you doing an MBA? There was an article in the new a while back about how rampant plagiarism is .....

In fact I used to use this one in my Signature way back when we used to allowed that kind of thing (not any more)....

Image :P
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

incognito6174

Post by incognito6174 » Mon, 16 May 2011 8:03 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
incognito6174 wrote: If you see my avatar, located to the left of this comment, you'd know what I think about it :)
Yeah, it means you don't have anything original of your own to write. Probably just decided to use Vaucluse's avatar as he's been using it for several years now on this board. Are you doing an MBA? There was an article in the new a while back about how rampant plagiarism is .....

In fact I used to use this one in my Signature way back when we used to allowed that kind of thing (not any more)....

Image :P
Ohhh, I am scared!!! Will you now ban me from the forum for 'stealing' Vaucluse's avatar? Ohhh, I am scared.
LOL :D

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 16 May 2011 8:56 pm

No, but you have to admit, I pegged you spot on. :lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

incognito6174

Post by incognito6174 » Mon, 16 May 2011 9:00 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:No, but you have to admit, I pegged you spot on. :lol:
For plagiarism? Ok, Sir. You got me there. I admit, I have been long enough on this forum to know that Vaucluse uses this particular avatar and decided purposely to use it to incite plagiarism allegations from people. You really got me spot on there :lol: Kudos to you for having such a keen eye, mod.

intellectualsmuse
Chatter
Chatter

Post by intellectualsmuse » Tue, 17 May 2011 11:24 am

incognito6174 wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:No, but you have to admit, I pegged you spot on. :lol:
For plagiarism? Ok, Sir. You got me there. I admit, I have been long enough on this forum to know that Vaucluse uses this particular avatar and decided purposely to use it to incite plagiarism allegations from people. You really got me spot on there :lol: Kudos to you for having such a keen eye, mod.
Well, imitation is the best form of flattery, so I bet Vaucluse won't mind :P
For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the sheltered will never know.

deepsea13

Post by deepsea13 » Thu, 07 Jul 2011 3:29 am

I mentioned this recently in some other post...but don't you guys think that you know atleast they're being upfront with what they want. I mean for all you know there might be people in this forum who are actually pretending to be someone they aren't. Which might lead to problems. SO basically, when someone posts that hey...this is my age and im looking for women...then yeah...people who are interested/if any can actually reply.

SO yeah its a whole lot better than wasting your time in a whole lot of bullshit with a person who's probably 50 and posing to be 23. Getting my point? :P

But yeah...maybe its not the rite way to approach women...and maybe they come off as desperate? but atleast they're being honest with what they want ryt? ryt?

incognito6174

Post by incognito6174 » Thu, 07 Jul 2011 3:32 am

deepsea13 wrote:I mentioned this recently in some other post...but don't you guys think that you know atleast they're being upfront with what they want. I mean for all you know there might be people in this forum who are actually pretending to be someone they aren't. Which might lead to problems. SO basically, when someone posts that hey...this is my age and im looking for women...then yeah...people who are interested/if any can actually reply.

SO yeah its a whole lot better than wasting your time in a whole lot of bullshit with a person who's probably 50 and posing to be 23. Getting my point? :P

But yeah...maybe its not the rite way to approach women...and maybe they come off as desperate? but atleast they're being honest with what they want ryt? ryt?
No points for guessing if that'll land them the girl they want :)

deepsea13

Post by deepsea13 » Thu, 07 Jul 2011 3:34 am

yeah well...thats a different issue all together :P

haha...give them marks for trying...whatever the way be :P

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 07 Jul 2011 7:03 am

Nah, only give 'em marks for using up bandwidth online and valuable oxygen the rest of the time. And generally for just being a blot on the landscape. :devil:

incognito6174

Post by incognito6174 » Thu, 07 Jul 2011 7:10 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Nah, only give 'em marks for using up bandwidth online and valuable oxygen the rest of the time. And generally for just being a blot on the landscape. :devil:
And of course, your using up oxygen and bandwidth is a boon for all of us here :) Not to mention the blot.

pp_705

Post by pp_705 » Wed, 27 Aug 2014 3:56 pm

The poster should try locanto