Singapore Expats Forum

BEST Pizza in Singapore!!

Share your favourite eating haunts!
Addadude
Reporter
Reporter

Re: BEST Pizza in Singapore!!

Postby Addadude » Thu, 27 Nov 2014 11:08 am

A recent discovery of mine is Bistroquet at ARC in Alexandra Road. Their pizzas are pretty good and they have a small but good selection of craft beers to wash 'em down. https://www.facebook.com/Bistroquet#!/B ... b=overview#!/Bistroquet/info
"Both politicians and nappies need to be changed regularly, and for the same reasons."

ssylow

Postby ssylow » Mon, 25 May 2015 11:37 pm

I love peperoni pizzeria . Good ambience and serve good portobello

MayDay5
Regular
Regular

Postby MayDay5 » Wed, 05 Aug 2015 9:17 am

hahaha , I think I'll have to give that a go

The Durian Man

Postby The Durian Man » Sun, 13 Dec 2015 7:19 pm

Anyone been to La Braceria up Bukit Timah way??

Elington

Postby Elington » Fri, 28 Oct 2016 10:45 am

Pizzeria L'Operetta

12 Gopeng Street #01-78 to 81 Icon Village
Singapore
6222 9487

Found at Icon Village right outside Tanjong Pagar MRT.

I'm hungry as I post this. Daily promotions of 2 pizza for less than $38. They are real pizza unlike what you find at Pizzahut or Dominoes. I'd pay for this ANYDAY. Just don't expect the same quality for delivery.

Real great food should be enjoyed fresh, not delivered, period.

Amazing choices with poached egg, buffalo cheese, DO TRY the chilli oil. It compliments the pizza pretty well. I feel like I need to visit really soon.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 28 Oct 2016 12:53 pm

Why does the above recommendation smell like a solicitation/advertisement? Has a certain pong to it......maybe just an overactive imagination after all the spam we've been receiving lately.

Elington

Postby Elington » Fri, 28 Oct 2016 4:55 pm

Well.. my recommendation if it sound like an advertisement spam. I have nothing to say.

Pizzeria L' Operetta is one of 3 operations of this http://www.operetta.sg/
who knows how many more business the actual owner has. Forget about my recommendation if you think it this way. It's just one of the places that serves 'VPN' pizza which doesn't matter to me but more of it just has the nice pizza in my opinion.

I've never been to the other 2 operations of operetta group. And only know of the promotion running at Tanjong Pagar. It's up even on Chinese New Year week and weekends, which no other places does. But it suits me anyway.

My idea of an suggestion/recommendation post doesn't involve having whomever reads to need to dig up more information before trying. Just give then the details, save it, okay I'm passing by said place next week, I'll have a look.

FIY Pizzeria L'Operetta, I really have no idea how they keep running. It always seems empty whenever I go. But it still serves the same delicious juicy and fast pizza. Once or twice you get a little slightly more charred. But overall the pizza is good.

I don't eat junk food much. I prefer paying for actual food.