Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for Marketing/Management/Consulting Work

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

robbmccarter

Looking for Marketing/Management/Consulting Work

Postby robbmccarter » Fri, 12 Mar 2004 9:07 pm

I receantly moved to Singapore from the US. I currently sold Nutriworx, Inc. a multi-million dollar company that I helped start from scratch. This product company was 100% internet driven. I crafted and successfully launched all aspects of marketing. I developed and leveraged web based software that tracked performance in real-time for third party marketing firms to analyze performance of campaigns. This software was the core to the profitability that differentiated our marketing offerings to advertisers by giving them tools to audit campaign performance. My deep knowledge marketing and performance analysis had dramatically cut costs and increase Profits.

My prior work as Director of Marketing was with Roxy, Inc. This was a consumer electronics company. They focused on Satellite Systems, Cellular Products, and Televisions. I effectively handled marketing via E-commerce and Catalog. I have a thorough knowledge of e-commerce, web site conversion analysis, and innovative techniques based on internet marketing coupled with a background in comprehensive customer database driven software (ECRM), suggests that I can make a significant contribution to marketing and business objectives. Perhaps we can meet to more thoroughly explore this possibility.

I Have attached my resume for review.

Thanks,

Robb
Attachments
robb_mccarter_resume.zip
Resume
(11.52 KiB) Downloaded 120 times

Human Resource

Candidate for Speaker

Postby Human Resource » Sun, 14 Mar 2004 8:30 am

Dear Mark,

I was reading your thread on your experiences and was wondering if you would like to consider a job as a speaker in our company.

please see thread on Speaker Sought! or visit our website www.asiaseminar.com

Thanks
HR

Urvi

Looking for a similar opportunity

Postby Urvi » Fri, 04 Jun 2004 9:53 am

HI Human Resource, am also looking for some suitable job in the line. Pls find my CV attached and let me know if I can have a chance ;-))

Urvi