Singapore Expats

Which LTVSP is better?

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Post Reply
User avatar
Saint
Director
Director
Posts: 3505
Joined: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 5:19 pm
Location: The Juban Stand, Boat Quay
Contact:

Post by Saint » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 8:48 am

CrazyChina wrote:Saint: The answer is no.
CrazyChina wrote:She had worked here before previously from july 2009 to jan 2010.
She is from China, but she has travel to Malaysia 7 times before on tourist VISA.
She has not commit any crime before but was accused of working in malaysia and was deported but not charged.
Why did you answer no when you have previously posted that she has been deported from Malaysia?? Did you think the ICA wouldn't know?

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 40420
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 21
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 9:24 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Only being married for 5 months, ICA probably figures that your China Bride is a marriage of convenience. If it's been rejected 2x already, it is not going to make much difference as her file has already been flagged. But don't let that stop you from applying again. Just be prepared to be rejected again.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 40420
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 21
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 9:25 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Only being married for 5 months, ICA probably figures that your China Bride is a marriage of convenience. If it's been rejected 2x already, it is not going to make much difference as her file has already been flagged. But don't let that stop you from applying again. Just be prepared to be rejected again.
You are being used, dude.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9817
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:18 pm

Post by ecureilx » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 10:06 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:You are being used, dude.
I was there, in the same position, not with China ladies, but from another country, where I was extremely stressed trying to get long term residence for my 'partner'

And was gonna ask the OP, where did he meet his "Wife" !!! oh well, sorry if that sounded intrusive

User avatar
Saint
Director
Director
Posts: 3505
Joined: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 5:19 pm
Location: The Juban Stand, Boat Quay
Contact:

Post by Saint » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 10:16 am

ecureilx wrote: And was gonna ask the OP, where did he meet his "Wife" !!! oh well, sorry if that sounded intrusive
CrazyChina wrote:She is from China, but she has travel to Malaysia 7 times before on tourist VISA.
:wink:

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5989
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 8:52 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by ksl » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 8:31 pm

Saint wrote:
CrazyChina wrote:Saint: The answer is no.
CrazyChina wrote:She had worked here before previously from july 2009 to jan 2010.
She is from China, but she has travel to Malaysia 7 times before on tourist VISA.
She has not commit any crime before but was accused of working in malaysia and was deported but not charged.
Why did you answer no when you have previously posted that she has been deported from Malaysia?? Did you think the ICA wouldn't know?
If that's the case you don't have much of a chance.

CrazyChina
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 11:01 pm

Post by CrazyChina » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 10:39 pm

Hi all,

She said that she thought she was deported. She was not told that. She bought her own ticket back. So I put the answer no to "Have you ever been refused entry into or deported from any country?"

I guess so the answer which I may gets. But I'm not disappointed, MS. I will try harder, perseverance is the key.

She went to Malaysia 7 times because her sister is married there and her sister-in-law is very rich. They own many business there.

To sundaymorningstaple, I believe I'm not being used and I believe my feeling. U know when it's true. Eyes to see and heart to feel. When the times get longer, u will see the truth. A Chinese saying, Distance test the horse strength, Time prove a human heart.

Thank u all for replying. I'm back where I was and I will try harder. Hope u guys will hear my good news...

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5989
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 8:52 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by ksl » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:38 pm

She went to Malaysia 7 times because her sister is married there and her sister-in-law is very rich. They own many business there.
I think you would be much wiser to move to Malaysia with her and live as man and wife for a while, then try to move into Singapore later, at least you will be together, if her in laws have so many businesses it shouldn't be so difficult to find employment either. :-| I was just reading of a British guy who was taken to the cleaners by a Malaysian transvestite, after he spent over £12000 on visa's to get her in the Country, they had a same sex marriage in UK, but 14 days after getting permission to stay, she left him and went on social welfare NO FEELINGS I guess. Though Elton John even gets a Royal wedding invitation, see how life is changing, god knows what the queen mum is thinking :???:

:D :lol: I mean you gotta laugh right! Many get taken to the cleaners, so it's just fingers crossed in this day and age!

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 40420
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 21
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:43 am

ksl wrote: Though Elton John even gets a Royal wedding invitation, see how life is changing, god knows what the queen mum is thinking :???:
Has anybody ever asked Elton John's mum is thinking?

:lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5989
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 8:52 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by ksl » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 1:19 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
ksl wrote: Though Elton John even gets a Royal wedding invitation, see how life is changing, god knows what the queen mum is thinking :???:
Has anybody ever asked Elton John's mum is thinking?

:lol:
She's too busy downsizing, though at 85 she's probably accepted that life comes in all colours. I don't think much has changed in the last 500 years has it, though the 60's may have been a revolution of flower power. :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... nsize.html

User avatar
Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Posts: 3544
Joined: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 6:31 am
Answers: 4
Location: TIMBUKTU

Post by Mad Scientist » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 5:15 am

If your sister in law has the juice, ask her to invest in SG under your wifey name

Read this

http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=173
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

CrazyChina
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 11:01 pm

Post by CrazyChina » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 9:43 am

U guys are funny. Lol.

MS, we are considering that option some time back. We may opt for that. Tks.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Relocating, Moving to Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests