Singapore Expats Forum

Trump

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 9:11 pm

Lol.... largely unrelated but happen to be reading an article about Sarkozy's biography.

Apparently his wife Bruni bedded 'The Donald', as well as Jagger and Clapton, and the little French Dwarf in his elevator heels.

Not dissuaded by his bad-hair it seems :)

Ooh la la!

User avatar
Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1579
Joined: Thu, 06 Oct 2005
Location: Bedford Falls

Re: Trump

Postby Mary Hatch Bailey » Sat, 09 Apr 2011 6:59 am

JR8 wrote:
Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:
Strong Eagle wrote:
earthfriendly wrote:http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42469703

It is refreshing to hear this man talk, straight talk and full of common sense. If I were his campaign manager, I would advice him to change his toupee :P .


I'm sorry... but isn't this the same clown who has brought up the Obama birther issue and said he thinks Obama is a Muslim?

Straight talk? Closer to a pandering whore.


Exactly~ Donald Trump is an idiot. He'd rather have a highly rated crap TV show than launch a Presidential campaign? The man has no moral compass and would be dangerous if he wasn't such a huge jackass.


Oh, looks like we have a distressed citizen here :)

I'm always amused by the Dems in the US. Their immediate position and attack against a GOP member is always the same: that they are 'idiots'. Palin? Idiot!. Romney? Idiot! Bush? Idiot? Reagan? Idiot! DT? Idiot and jackass!

Clinton? Walked on water. Kennedy? Oh Camelot how I weep for thee. Carter? Blessed peace-maker. Obama? OMG I'm almost wetting myself in admiration over his (professed) genius :)

Funny thing is I don't know many idiot billionaire's. Is DT the only one, or are there others, maybe on the redder-end of the spectrum you know like George Soros?

p.s. Anyway :) why can't BO produce his birth certificate?


Why would you assume I'm a democrat because I dislike Donald Trump? What kind of logic is that? I know many people who have met the man, dealt with him on a professional level, including my husband ~ and they all the say the same thing: he's despicable. I had the unfortunate opportunity to sit behind him at the NY Open in his Marla Maple days. Anyone man who speaks to a woman that way is beneath contempt. And when did money ever become the measure of a man?

Do you know any billionaires JR8? Your stereotyping is unsavory and non-productive.

User avatar
Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1579
Joined: Thu, 06 Oct 2005
Location: Bedford Falls

Postby Mary Hatch Bailey » Sat, 09 Apr 2011 7:10 am

P.S. Sarah Palin is an idiot because she didn't know what the Bush Doctrine was, she made up fake fans of Facebook, she lied about her target map including Gabrielle Giffords, she uses scare tactics like 'death panels,' she compares her butchering of the English language to Shakespeare, she couldn't name a single Supreme Court Judge, she thought we were allies of North Korea, etc...

That's why she's an idiot. She's proves every time she opens her mouth.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Re: Trump

Postby JR8 » Sat, 09 Apr 2011 7:14 am

Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:
JR8 wrote:
Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:
Strong Eagle wrote:
earthfriendly wrote:http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42469703

It is refreshing to hear this man talk, straight talk and full of common sense. If I were his campaign manager, I would advice him to change his toupee :P .


I'm sorry... but isn't this the same clown who has brought up the Obama birther issue and said he thinks Obama is a Muslim?

Straight talk? Closer to a pandering whore.


Exactly~ Donald Trump is an idiot. He'd rather have a highly rated crap TV show than launch a Presidential campaign? The man has no moral compass and would be dangerous if he wasn't such a huge jackass.


Oh, looks like we have a distressed citizen here :)

I'm always amused by the Dems in the US. Their immediate position and attack against a GOP member is always the same: that they are 'idiots'. Palin? Idiot!. Romney? Idiot! Bush? Idiot? Reagan? Idiot! DT? Idiot and jackass!

Clinton? Walked on water. Kennedy? Oh Camelot how I weep for thee. Carter? Blessed peace-maker. Obama? OMG I'm almost wetting myself in admiration over his (professed) genius :)

Funny thing is I don't know many idiot billionaire's. Is DT the only one, or are there others, maybe on the redder-end of the spectrum you know like George Soros?

p.s. Anyway :) why can't BO produce his birth certificate?


Why would you assume I'm a democrat because I dislike Donald Trump? What kind of logic is that? I know many people who have met the man, dealt with him on a professional level, including my husband ~ and they all the say the same thing: he's despicable. I had the unfortunate opportunity to sit behind him at the NY Open in his Marla Maple days. Anyone man who speaks to a woman that way is beneath contempt. And when did money ever become the measure of a man?

Do you know any billionaires JR8? Your stereotyping is unsavory and non-productive.


Edit as: Too much info :)
Last edited by JR8 on Sat, 09 Apr 2011 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Sat, 09 Apr 2011 7:19 am

Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:P.S. Sarah Palin is an idiot because she didn't know what the Bush Doctrine was, she made up fake fans....




Hahahahaha.... yeah and?


Clinton had his intern suck him off then spent years demanding it wasn't 'sexual relations'.

Who'd yer trust there? lol

User avatar
Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1579
Joined: Thu, 06 Oct 2005
Location: Bedford Falls

Postby Mary Hatch Bailey » Sat, 09 Apr 2011 7:34 am

So your defense is get a little cruder and use a sexually explicit response to what... intimidate me? Watch it.

It is illogical to try and prove that Sarah Palin is not an idiot by stating that other people do stupid things. Those two things are mutually exclusive and you are the only one making this a political argument.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Sat, 09 Apr 2011 7:40 am

Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:So your defense is get a little cruder and use a sexually explicit response to what... intimidate me? Watch it.

It is illogical to try and prove that Sarah Palin is not an idiot by stating that other people do stupid things. Those two things are mutually exclusive and you are the only one making this a political argument.


No.... I'm really not interested. Beyond the manner of typical leftie posturing.

XYZ is of the right, therefore they're an idiot.

Of course. End of conversation. lol

User avatar
aster
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1593
Joined: Fri, 15 Jan 2010

Postby aster » Sat, 09 Apr 2011 9:17 am

Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:It is illogical to try and prove that Sarah Palin is not an idiot by stating that other people do stupid things.


Palin is as dumb as they come, she even makes an amoeba look like intelligent life.

I don't think JR8 is trying to prove that Palin is not an idiot, because only a complete idiot would take on an insurmountable task like that. :)

The problem with the Republicans is that there's been a massive brain-drain on their end for over a decade now. You'd think that after a brainless idiot like Bush (who left the country in the worst state I have ever seen it in), they'd learn a lesson or two by getting back on track and heading in the right direction. But no, instead they come up with a comedy duo by two clowns, McCain and Palin...

Luckily this idiot-combo lost in their bid to bring the country down completely...

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Sat, 09 Apr 2011 11:56 am

aster wrote:
Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:It is illogical to try and prove that Sarah Palin is not an idiot by stating that other people do stupid things.


Palin is as dumb as they come, she even makes an amoeba look like intelligent life.



QED

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1990
Joined: Sat, 20 Aug 2005

Postby earthfriendly » Tue, 12 Apr 2011 3:51 am

Thank you for the feedback on Trump. I learn something new every day. I am not sure why he brought up Obama's birth. I thought he might have good grounds for it but then most people are satisfied that the president is an American citizen.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Tue, 12 Apr 2011 5:43 am

earthfriendly wrote:Thank you for the feedback on Trump. I learn something new every day. I am not sure why he brought up Obama's birth. I thought he might have good grounds for it but then most people are satisfied that the president is an American citizen.


All the more surprising then that BO doesn't just close the issue down and get his dox out. You'd almost think he intentionally keeps the issue open.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35160
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 12 Apr 2011 7:06 am

While I have to admit, BO is not my favourite politician in DC, the Birth Cert thing doesn't bother me. I'm 63 and I've never had a Birth Certificate. I do have the same thing that BO has. This is what is issued in some states/cities across the US. I was born in Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, MD in 1947. I have a notice of birth and that is all, the birth certificate is on file with the State Medical Records and I've never see it. I doubt that OB has seen his either.

I don't like him or trust him for other reasons, apart from where he was born or not born. In fact, I think the need to be born in the US is not even relevant. But a length of citizenship would have been a better guideline I believe.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Tue, 12 Apr 2011 7:22 am

But he could get a copy and publish it, and that would be the end of the issue. However he chooses not to. All a bit odd.

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Tue, 12 Apr 2011 8:27 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:While I have to admit, BO is not my favourite politician in DC, the Birth Cert thing doesn't bother me. I'm 63 and I've never had a Birth Certificate. I do have the same thing that BO has. This is what is issued in some states/cities across the US. I was born in Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, MD in 1947. I have a notice of birth and that is all, the birth certificate is on file with the State Medical Records and I've never see it. I doubt that OB has seen his either.


I thought it was Sumeria, around the time the act of writing was just being developed.

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11108
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Postby Strong Eagle » Tue, 12 Apr 2011 8:30 am

JR8 wrote:But he could get a copy and publish it, and that would be the end of the issue. However he chooses not to. All a bit odd.


Why should he? It is up to the accuser to prove the case. But the birthers don't have any case. So they want Obama to 'prove' he is American.

Please prove you graduated from high school, JR8. I am very sure you did not. If you would just do that, it would be the end of the issue. Why do you not choose to prove that you graduated from high school?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests