Singapore Expats Forum
 

Trump

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
earthfriendly
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2000
Joined: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 5:01 pm

Trump

Post by earthfriendly » Thu, 07 Apr 2011 11:48 pm

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42469703

It is refreshing to hear this man talk, straight talk and full of common sense. If I were his campaign manager, I would advice him to change his toupee :P .

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8338
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Post by nakatago » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 12:01 am

Gee, I don't know. Donald, however, sure is very entertaining:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-m ... trump-2012

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6005
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 8:52 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Trump

Post by ksl » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 12:16 am

earthfriendly wrote:http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42469703

It is refreshing to hear this man talk, straight talk and full of common sense. If I were his campaign manager, I would advice him to change his toupee :P .
Yep! you would think with all his money, he could find a better toupee! Though I liked his direct approach about who comes first!
He's also right about the waste of lives and money spent on interfering, far too much of it going on.

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11630
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Re: Trump

Post by Strong Eagle » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 8:56 am

earthfriendly wrote:http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42469703

It is refreshing to hear this man talk, straight talk and full of common sense. If I were his campaign manager, I would advice him to change his toupee :P .
I'm sorry... but isn't this the same clown who has brought up the Obama birther issue and said he thinks Obama is a Muslim?

Straight talk? Closer to a pandering whore.

User avatar
BillyB
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1807
Joined: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:01 pm
Location: My laptop

Post by BillyB » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 9:43 am

I really hope someone takes the same approach to Trump. He's punching way below the belt on this.

I think you would find plenty of cr*p on his businesses if you dug around a little deeper......

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8338
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Post by nakatago » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 10:02 am

BillyB wrote:I really hope someone takes the same approach to Trump. He's punching way below the belt on this.

I think you would find plenty of cr*p on his businesses if you dug around a little deeper......
You're fired! :evil:

But seriously, I think the GOP is even uncomfortable with him. His candor is entertaining but he's also crazier than the average bear.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:43 pm
Location: K. Puki Manis

Post by JR8 » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 4:55 pm

nakatago wrote:
BillyB wrote:I really hope someone takes the same approach to Trump. He's punching way below the belt on this.

I think you would find plenty of cr*p on his businesses if you dug around a little deeper......
You're fired! :evil:

But seriously, I think the GOP is even uncomfortable with him. His candor is entertaining but he's also crazier than the average bear.
You calling me crazy? =;
J 'The Bear' R8

p.s.
It's his hair, not a toupe. Maybe why it looks like a bad toupe!
He is too straightforward to be elected. Citizens prefer liars and spinners.
Why can't BO produce a birth certificate? Surely a weird situation and hence a valid question I'd have thought.
I'm sure you could find crap on DT, and it is your right to dig and seek it.

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8338
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Post by nakatago » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 4:57 pm

JR8 wrote:I'm sure you could find crap on DT, and it is your right to dig and seek it.
No digging needed, actually.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:43 pm
Location: K. Puki Manis

Post by JR8 » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 5:15 pm

nakatago wrote:
JR8 wrote:I'm sure you could find crap on DT, and it is your right to dig and seek it.
No digging needed, actually.
And does DT look like he's bothered?


lol



p.s. At least he's American

User avatar
Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1579
Joined: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 7:38 am
Location: Bedford Falls

Re: Trump

Post by Mary Hatch Bailey » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 6:01 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:
earthfriendly wrote:http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42469703

It is refreshing to hear this man talk, straight talk and full of common sense. If I were his campaign manager, I would advice him to change his toupee :P .
I'm sorry... but isn't this the same clown who has brought up the Obama birther issue and said he thinks Obama is a Muslim?

Straight talk? Closer to a pandering whore.
Exactly~ Donald Trump is an idiot. He'd rather have a highly rated crap TV show than launch a Presidential campaign? The man has no moral compass and would be dangerous if he wasn't such a huge jackass.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:43 pm
Location: K. Puki Manis

Re: Trump

Post by JR8 » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 6:21 pm

Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:
Strong Eagle wrote:
earthfriendly wrote:http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42469703

It is refreshing to hear this man talk, straight talk and full of common sense. If I were his campaign manager, I would advice him to change his toupee :P .
I'm sorry... but isn't this the same clown who has brought up the Obama birther issue and said he thinks Obama is a Muslim?

Straight talk? Closer to a pandering whore.
Exactly~ Donald Trump is an idiot. He'd rather have a highly rated crap TV show than launch a Presidential campaign? The man has no moral compass and would be dangerous if he wasn't such a huge jackass.
Oh, looks like we have a distressed citizen here :)

I'm always amused by the Dems in the US. Their immediate position and attack against a GOP member is always the same: that they are 'idiots'. Palin? Idiot!. Romney? Idiot! Bush? Idiot? Reagan? Idiot! DT? Idiot and jackass!

Clinton? Walked on water. Kennedy? Oh Camelot how I weep for thee. Carter? Blessed peace-maker. Obama? OMG I'm almost wetting myself in admiration over his (professed) genius :)

Funny thing is I don't know many idiot billionaire's. Is DT the only one, or are there others, maybe on the redder-end of the spectrum you know like George Soros?

p.s. Anyway :) why can't BO produce his birth certificate?

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8338
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Re: Trump

Post by nakatago » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 7:20 pm

JR8 wrote:p.s. Anyway :) why can't BO produce his birth certificate?
incidentally, http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... ficate.asp

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:43 pm
Location: K. Puki Manis

Re: Trump

Post by JR8 » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 7:40 pm

nakatago wrote:
JR8 wrote:p.s. Anyway :) why can't BO produce his birth certificate?
incidentally, http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... ficate.asp
I don't know what the politics of that site is but I thought it's one sided 'positioning' devalues it's conclusion.

For example writing: [can't copy from the www so I'll quote] 'specious details', 'self-professed experts', 'inherent absurdity'.

Sounds like a hatchet-job rather than a reasoned opinion to me!

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8338
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

sigh...

Post by nakatago » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 7:59 pm

cool story, bro.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:43 pm
Location: K. Puki Manis

Re: sigh...

Post by JR8 » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 8:07 pm

nakatago wrote:cool story, bro.
I am not just a blur of fur you know 8-) :wink:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests