Singapore Expats Forum

Who's the winner of the American Next Top Model (2)?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Modern

Who's the winner of the American Next Top Model (2)?

Postby Modern » Mon, 15 Nov 2004 9:01 pm

Don't eman to spoil the interest of those currently watching the program, but i'm really curious, who actually won the American next top model season 2? (The one currently shown on channel 5)...

:lol:

pastrian.allac
Regular
Regular

Postby pastrian.allac » Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:06 am

you can check out the answer fr the official webby of ANTM though. u really want me to announce here? :D

Modern

American's next top model winner

Postby Modern » Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:35 pm

YES PLEASE...pretty pretty pls... :wink:

check

Postby check » Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:35 pm

I checked it out earlier. Dont really agree with the choice though.Did you watch Tyra's music video? It made me dizzy.To cluttered and fanciful.

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Results of America's next top model

Postby joop » Tue, 16 Nov 2004 1:58 pm

I checked out the results, quite a surprise but well-deserving for the winner who has always portrayed a good attitude and manners to people around her..

wtg.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Missy

Postby Missy » Tue, 16 Nov 2004 5:09 pm

the winner?? you guys got the final results already?!?
Last nite i watched, they have 4more left..

tell me whos the winner!

pastrian.allac
Regular
Regular

Postby pastrian.allac » Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:31 am

well, since the owner of the thread requested for it, it's Yoanna! i'm rather surprised with the result though.. but i guess they look for the greatest transformation in an individual from the beginning till the end (besides the beautiful face she has albeit the non-model body fig). u'd realize this is the case for 1st season's winner, adrianne (i like her v much). anyway, i like shandi and april.. shandi indeed changes to a totally new lady!

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

America's next top model

Postby joop » Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:37 am

Sarah and a lady eliminated earlier were the prettiest. But I guess it wouldn't take all the looks to be a winner. It's the X-factor..the market's out to be.

I do prefer Adreienne the first season's winner too, I think she's very funky.

I expected April to win though, she seemed very confident from day 1. Hmm...anyone a fan fo Camille? I think she's really funny to be so snotty to the people around her.. :lol:
Singapore Expats

pastrian.allac
Regular
Regular

Postby pastrian.allac » Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:49 am

joop, u mean which lady? catie?
no doubt april exudes a uniqueness on her look. but i think she's pressurizing herself too much in the contest. like what the comment given in the last episode, she's thinking of it rather than wanting to win so much.
i read the chat transcript in the official webby, the gals said u cant really trust what u see in the telly box. coz the "reality" is being chalked up by 12 notches. camille is just being self-centred. i think it's the production crew's idea to portray her as such a mean gal, though i dont develop good impression on her.

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

America's next top model

Postby joop » Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:33 am

pastrian.allac wrote:joop, u mean which lady? catie?
no doubt april exudes a uniqueness on her look. but i think she's pressurizing herself too much in the contest. like what the comment given in the last episode, she's thinking of it rather than wanting to win so much.
i read the chat transcript in the official webby, the gals said u cant really trust what u see in the telly box. coz the "reality" is being chalked up by 12 notches. camille is just being self-centred. i think it's the production crew's idea to portray her as such a mean gal, though i dont develop good impression on her.

Can't remember that lady's name as she was eliminated on the 1st or 2nd episode. Not Katie, she's too baby-like.

Yeap, I do feel April was too 'engrossed' into the whole thing trying to 'perfect' everything she does. I'm surprised she's a mix cos she looks totally Asian to me. And I felt she had an identity-crisis, not feeling all that proud to look Asian than caucasian, I remembered her telling people several times of her mixed ethnicity.

Hmm, I do believe when you say they were asked to portray a certain image, it's just like any other reality program where there is a certain character that you always HATE?
Singapore Expats

pastrian.allac
Regular
Regular

Postby pastrian.allac » Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:18 pm

yupe, she doesnt seem comfy in her own ethnicity, i share the same sentiments.

think there should be equality and balance in every aspect of life. so there must be bitches and nice gals in the show to add spices and fascinations for us audiences to constantly going after the show ;)