Singapore Expats Forum

Usenet (NNTP)

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
bigfilsing
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 661
Joined: Wed, 04 Jan 2006

Postby bigfilsing » Mon, 11 Apr 2011 1:22 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
bigfilsing wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:DAMN! Sumbody older'n me! It's about time! :lol: :cool:

Dont be a self righteous muppet

Plenty of people including me that have been around the net since machine code days
People on thin ice should not jump up and down. Dick head


I'll have to agree, you are a Dick Head. When I say older'n me I mean chronologically wise. You obviously got more mouth than smarts. You might be reasonably IT savvy, but socially, well, probably the less said the better. :roll:


Clearly somebody needs to look up "self righteous"

Agree i'm a dick head ...cool agree with whom exactly :-)
Pay attention oh great moderator.

Moderator that cant even read . fuc me what is the world coming to
Disgraceful

bigfilsing
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 661
Joined: Wed, 04 Jan 2006

Postby bigfilsing » Mon, 11 Apr 2011 1:23 am

JR8 wrote:Explanation, apology, justification?

None, all, of the above? :) :wink:


A little bit of all :-)

is that OK

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Mon, 11 Apr 2011 1:54 am

blibble blibble

bigfilsing
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 661
Joined: Wed, 04 Jan 2006

Postby bigfilsing » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 8:28 pm

JR8 wrote:blibble blibble

erm ...pardon

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 8:49 pm

The sound of a drunk person gibbering inanely.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34666
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:12 am

bigfilsing wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
bigfilsing wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:DAMN! Sumbody older'n me! It's about time! :lol: :cool:

Dont be a self righteous muppet

Plenty of people including me that have been around the net since machine code days
People on thin ice should not jump up and down. Dick head


I'll have to agree, you are a Dick Head. When I say older'n me I mean chronologically wise. You obviously got more mouth than smarts. You might be reasonably IT savvy, but socially, well, probably the less said the better. :roll:


Clearly somebody needs to look up "self righteous"

Muppet

Agree i'm a dick head ...cool agree with whom exactly :-)
Pay attention oh great moderator.

Sad to say, I was agreeing with you, seeing you proudly closed your statement with what we would have to assume was your latest nick "Dick Head". It didn't seem to be directed to anybody, so it must have been your closing salutation. Therefore, I just agreed with you.

Those who would agree with my assessment? Frankly, probably most on this board, in this case.


Moderator that cant even read . fuc me what is the world coming to
Disgraceful


I see your mind is befuddled with the p*ss again, eh?

bigfilsing
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 661
Joined: Wed, 04 Jan 2006

Postby bigfilsing » Sat, 16 Apr 2011 12:30 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
bigfilsing wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
bigfilsing wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:DAMN! Sumbody older'n me! It's about time! :lol: :cool:

Dont be a self righteous muppet

Plenty of people including me that have been around the net since machine code days
People on thin ice should not jump up and down. Dick head


I'll have to agree, you are a Dick Head. When I say older'n me I mean chronologically wise. You obviously got more mouth than smarts. You might be reasonably IT savvy, but socially, well, probably the less said the better. :roll:


Clearly somebody needs to look up "self righteous"

Muppet

Agree i'm a dick head ...cool agree with whom exactly :-)
Pay attention oh great moderator.

Sad to say, I was agreeing with you, seeing you proudly closed your statement with what we would have to assume was your latest nick "Dick Head". It didn't seem to be directed to anybody, so it must have been your closing salutation. Therefore, I just agreed with you.

Those who would agree with my assessment? Frankly, probably most on this board, in this case.


Moderator that cant even read . fuc me what is the world coming to
Disgraceful


I see your mind is befuddled with the p*ss again, eh?


Maybe ,,,probably
Its my way with dealing with pricks
sue me :-)

Fact remains ...behind a keyboard and with a title your ( oops soory you're) about as tough as a muppet in charge of a car park

Badge anybody :-)

bigfilsing
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 661
Joined: Wed, 04 Jan 2006

Postby bigfilsing » Sat, 16 Apr 2011 12:31 am

JR8 wrote:The sound of a drunk person gibbering inanely.

inane insane ....worrying difference

comofortable in your traceble oblivion ?

mrdodge
Regular
Regular
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue, 04 Jan 2005
Location: East Coast

Postby mrdodge » Tue, 17 May 2011 10:11 am

Hi,

A little bit late and hopefully on topic, I do use usenet for various technical groups. I subscribe to super news and find they offer a very good service - low or no spam and quite reliable, no droppped posts. Others use eternal-September.org which I believe is free, but the service appears to be les reliable. In a pinch, you can always use google groups or gmane of course.

Cheers

OdinZA
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon, 04 Apr 2011

Postby OdinZA » Thu, 19 May 2011 5:19 am

mrdodge wrote:Hi,

A little bit late and hopefully on topic, I do use usenet for various technical groups. I subscribe to super news and find they offer a very good service - low or no spam and quite reliable, no droppped posts. Others use eternal-September.org which I believe is free, but the service appears to be les reliable. In a pinch, you can always use google groups or gmane of course.

Cheers


Thank you!


Return to “Computer, Internet, Phone & Electronics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest