Singapore Expats Forum

any body know about it ?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
FaeLLe
Chatter
Chatter

Postby FaeLLe » Fri, 01 Apr 2011 11:19 pm

JR8 wrote:
ahmed786 wrote:what you guyz talking abt ?
why you just mixed the topic ? can you come to the point

I'm just curious, but why would you get newly married, try to get an LTVP for Singapore, despite planning to go and do an MBA in the UK? Why go to the UK when you could do the course in SG/Malaysia, be with your new wife, and your proficiency in English might be less of an issue?

Its much harder for him to get accepted into an MBA in SG.... he mostly didnt make the GMAT high enough to be considered...

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Sat, 02 Apr 2011 12:46 am

FaeLLe wrote:
JR8 wrote:
ahmed786 wrote:what you guyz talking abt ?
why you just mixed the topic ? can you come to the point

I'm just curious, but why would you get newly married, try to get an LTVP for Singapore, despite planning to go and do an MBA in the UK? Why go to the UK when you could do the course in SG/Malaysia, be with your new wife, and your proficiency in English might be less of an issue?

Its much harder for him to get accepted into an MBA in SG.... he mostly didnt make the GMAT high enough to be considered...

And then people wonder why some countries/faculties qualifications are worth no more than a piece of bog-roll? sigh...

Anyway, if it's crossed our radar, I think you can be sure it is following an age old well mapped plot across ICAs!

ahmed786

Postby ahmed786 » Sat, 02 Apr 2011 4:18 am

i think guyz if you scroll up little bit and read i asked something else. you guyz keep talking about different things . since you guys from Singapore so i thought you got information about your country what i mean yeah visa policy my prob which i share with u in my 1st post
with this hope i join you maybe i can get some help from you
why I'm going to uk ? why not studying in Malaysia or Singapore
is it really important to share everything ?? cuz i asked for help if any one can help me i got some prob with ica in Singapore
i think if u wanted to study somewhere overseas you will look for some opperchunities benefits I'm right or wrong ? same thing here 1st of all my all family is there in UK i don't need any visa i got five years PR .we have our own business there with study i can help them . some more the values of degree between Singapore and UK is not same
please if any body know what i asked in my 1st post please give me some guide line
Thanks

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Sat, 02 Apr 2011 4:32 am

Oh my total god. An opperchunties of an MBA was it?

Thing is Ahmed that I think you've come here looking for an answer to your immigration question that you won't find. And rather than listening you're getting annoyed and irritated. We are likely thinking what ICA are thinking.

Seems like you want a wife, business and family in so many places, and yet there is little evidence of any commitment to any of them. While it does not surprise me one jot that the UK gave you a 500 year visa (if not £2m a year in benefits to go along with it), it does not surprise me that Singapore will not.

By the way, where does your new wife figure in all these roving plans?

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Sat, 02 Apr 2011 5:01 am

ahmed786 wrote:is it really important to share everything ?? cuz i asked for help if any one can help me i got some prob with ica in Singapore
i think if u wanted to study somewhere overseas you will look for some opperchunities benefits I'm right or wrong ?

Thanks

Of course it is IMPORTANT that you share with us or else you would not be joining us to seek advise if you already knew how to find the OPPERCHUNITIES
Nope not going to help. If you got OPPERCHUNITIES benefits for sure you do not need our help.

OPPERCHUNITIES means chutney, dhal and masala ??
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Sat, 02 Apr 2011 5:16 am

Nope. Thumbs down.

Using the forum in the same way as trying to use SG.

Call me harsh... but I'd say throw him to the the lions.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Sat, 02 Apr 2011 5:29 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBFUxVTL8OY
Ali G And The Nba

MBA? Oh you meant NBA?

Yes, it's a parody :)

Ginner-Sg

Postby Ginner-Sg » Sun, 03 Apr 2011 6:21 pm

Mad Scientist wrote:
ahmed786 wrote:is it really important to share everything ?? cuz i asked for help if any one can help me i got some prob with ica in Singapore
i think if u wanted to study somewhere overseas you will look for some opperchunities benefits I'm right or wrong ?

Thanks

Of course it is IMPORTANT that you share with us or else you would not be joining us to seek advise if you already knew how to find the OPPERCHUNITIES
Nope not going to help. If you got OPPERCHUNITIES benefits for sure you do not need our help.

OPPERCHUNITIES means chutney, dhal and masala ??

Case closed. :lol:

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 03 Apr 2011 6:45 pm

Good example of why Singapore doesn't highly rate MBA when interviewing job seekers. Do they teach spelling, pronunciation and how to use a spellchecker in MBA school?

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Sun, 03 Apr 2011 7:32 pm

Tough crowd... and on the money.