Singapore Expats Forum

Circumcision Process

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

mrszeto
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon, 28 Mar 2011

Circumcision Process

Postby mrszeto » Mon, 28 Mar 2011 4:05 pm

Hi,

Would like to seek some advice. I'm having 'extended' foreskin at the head of my penis. It does not hurt during erection. Just that I need to pay more attention to maintain it clean when I urinate or ejaculate. I'm thinking of going for circumcision.

Can I know if it helps? Also what is the process/procedure like? Do I just walk in to the polyclinic and inform the doctor that I need one?

Thanks in advance.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35106
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 28 Mar 2011 4:25 pm

I know a circumcision doc who works for tips only! :P

InTheBlue
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue, 23 Nov 2010
Location: Siglap village
Contact:

Re: Circumcision Process

Postby InTheBlue » Mon, 28 Mar 2011 5:49 pm

mrszeto wrote:Hi,

Would like to seek some advice. I'm having 'extended' foreskin at the head of my penis. It does not hurt during erection. Just that I need to pay more attention to maintain it clean when I urinate or ejaculate. I'm thinking of going for circumcision.

Can I know if it helps? Also what is the process/procedure like? Do I just walk in to the polyclinic and inform the doctor that I need one?

Thanks in advance.


mrszeto, do you really need it done or were you advised by Singaporean Dr? If a Dr. advised it then get a second opinion as they are a little 'knife' happy here and seem to think that surgery resolves every issue.

If you still want to go ahead then PM me as I know the top guy here and it is a pretty simple procedure according to him.

JCBB
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat, 12 Dec 2009

Postby JCBB » Wed, 06 Apr 2011 11:49 am

You're right about Sin docs being knife-happy :)

My boy is turning 8 and i think it's a good idea to get him the skin chop too ... ooch!

User avatar
Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Posts: 3459
Joined: Thu, 03 Dec 2009
Location: TIMBUKTU

Postby Mad Scientist » Wed, 06 Apr 2011 3:39 pm

JCBB wrote:You're right about Sin docs being knife-happy :)

My boy is turning 8 and i think it's a good idea to get him the skin chop too ... ooch!


There are many ways to have the skin remove. Either by laser, scissors or scapel/knife. You will not feel a thing as local jab will be done around your "brother". This is the cheapest way compare to laser in the hospital.
No, the Sin Doctors are not knife happy. What made you think of that ?
Do you have any proof to support your claims ?
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

User avatar
Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Posts: 3459
Joined: Thu, 03 Dec 2009
Location: TIMBUKTU

Re: Circumcision Process

Postby Mad Scientist » Wed, 06 Apr 2011 3:43 pm

InTheBlue wrote:mrszeto, do you really need it done or were you advised by Singaporean Dr? If a Dr. advised it then get a second opinion as they are a little 'knife' happy here and seem to think that surgery resolves every issue.

If you still want to go ahead then PM me as I know the top guy here and it is a pretty simple procedure according to him.


Do you know Male Muslim have theirs circumcise too. Some Christians did it too. No, you do not need a top guy to do. It is a simple procedure
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Re: Circumcision Process

Postby nakatago » Wed, 06 Apr 2011 3:58 pm

Mad Scientist wrote:
InTheBlue wrote:mrszeto, do you really need it done or were you advised by Singaporean Dr? If a Dr. advised it then get a second opinion as they are a little 'knife' happy here and seem to think that surgery resolves every issue.

If you still want to go ahead then PM me as I know the top guy here and it is a pretty simple procedure according to him.


Do you know Male Muslim have theirs circumcise too. Some Christians did it too. No, you do not need a top guy to do. It is a simple procedure


Most, if not all, Filipino men have too.

vozzie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri, 26 Feb 2010
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby vozzie » Sat, 09 Apr 2011 9:35 am

I know a circumcision doc who works for tips only!


Best one I've heard in ages. :lol:

Here's my tip ... steer clear of him :shock:

User avatar
ev-disinfection
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 459
Joined: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby ev-disinfection » Sat, 09 Apr 2011 11:15 am

You can consider dating Muslim gals now.... lol :D

My take is that, if it does not hurt nor restrict your movement..... let it be.

InTheBlue
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue, 23 Nov 2010
Location: Siglap village
Contact:

Postby InTheBlue » Sat, 09 Apr 2011 7:44 pm

ev-disinfection wrote:You can consider dating Muslim gals now.... lol :D

My take is that, if it does not hurt nor restrict your movement..... let it be.


Couldn't agree more!

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Sat, 09 Apr 2011 7:54 pm

Yah agree. Hey, didn't the Beetles write a song addressing just this matter?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajCYQL8ouqw
Beatles- Let It Be


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests