Singapore Expats Forum

PR Question: What can I use for Tax Assessment?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun, 16 Jan 2011

PR Question: What can I use for Tax Assessment?

Postby LahLahLand » Mon, 28 Mar 2011 3:10 pm


Thanks in advance for reading and your help.

I've never worked in Singapore before and I am currently working in Singapore. I've been here for 6 months. I would like to apply for PR and my question is: What kind of documents can I use as record of Tax assessment for the past 3 years as required by the PR application? My tax filing records from USA?


User avatar
Posts: 3535
Joined: Thu, 16 Jun 2005
Location: The Juban Stand, Boat Quay

Postby Saint » Mon, 28 Mar 2011 3:21 pm

Would even bother applying for PR until you've been working here for at least 2 years. Don't waste your first application as the ICA will just turn it down without even looking in to it.

Search the forum as there's been many postings on the subject

User avatar
Posts: 35572
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 28 Mar 2011 4:20 pm

Kind of self explanatory isn't it. If it asks for the last three years tax assessments you would have to take for granted that they mean Singapore tax assessments would you? If you don't have them, then it means don't bother applying for PR yet. I would have to wonder about the implications of not understanding those simple instructions. :-|

  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests