Singapore Expats

SURF

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
sunny_spain

SURF

Post by sunny_spain » Sun, 27 Mar 2011 7:27 pm

Hi,

Waves season is almost beginning in Indonesia, I have some trips in mind, but I wanted to do more, I have done some researchs and I know affordable trips for weekends, but for myself alone is quite boring. If anyone it is interested, add me on FB or email me on [email protected] and we can plan...

Hope we can create an interesting surfer group, I am from Spain and i Bodyboard. And I am going to became crazy without waves!!!!!!!

Boas Ondas!

charliecookson

Post by charliecookson » Tue, 19 Apr 2011 2:15 pm

Hi Mate,

Yes! I am game for doing some trips or even just meeting up to chat about surf etc. Im off to Bali this weekend for a weeks trip, but if you wanna meet up when I get back for a beer let me know!

email is [email protected]

Cheers!

Charlie

bufty2

Longboarding

Post by bufty2 » Sat, 14 May 2011 9:24 am

Hey,

I'm going to be looking for anyone interested in weekend trips later in the year...however I'm not sure what the surf is like at this time of year?

I'm moving from Brisbane, AUS to Singapore in August, and I'm going to be needing to find a few spots to escape to over the weekends.

Do you have any suggestions of any point breaks or smaller waves close enough to Singapore to get away to on the weekends? I ride a 7"10 and 9"3 - but I'll probably only bring the 7"10 with me.

Anyway, any help would be great, and also would be awesome to find some people who are interested in some longboarding weekends.

Cheers
Taya

nwsurfchica

surfing

Post by nwsurfchica » Thu, 26 May 2011 11:09 pm

Hello,
I'm moving from Oregon, USA to Singapore in August and am keen to connect with other surf folk with whom to go on surf holidays. Seems like there are lots of opportunities to be had in SE Asia! Bali is wonderful and I am curious where else others like to go, too.

I still have to decide if I want to bring a board with me, rent them on trips, or buy one once there. I have a 9'2" and 8'6". Might trade those both in for an 8'0" before I fly over.

Been surfing 1 year on the Oregon Coast and in Costa Rica. It's easily become what I plan my travel around, making sure there is good surf to be had!

Cheers!
Lisa
Email: [email protected]

midnights_1980

Re: Longboarding

Post by midnights_1980 » Thu, 04 Aug 2011 9:41 pm

Its good to catch some waves nearing October, usually the tail end and when monson season start around these parts.

email me [email protected]

@Taya you seem familiar have we met somewhere before?

Be

bufty2 wrote:Hey,

I'm going to be looking for anyone interested in weekend trips later in the year...however I'm not sure what the surf is like at this time of year?

I'm moving from Brisbane, AUS to Singapore in August, and I'm going to be needing to find a few spots to escape to over the weekends.

Do you have any suggestions of any point breaks or smaller waves close enough to Singapore to get away to on the weekends? I ride a 7"10 and 9"3 - but I'll probably only bring the 7"10 with me.

Anyway, any help would be great, and also would be awesome to find some people who are interested in some longboarding weekends.

Cheers
Taya
work hard, play harder and always party like a rockstar!

Return to “Entertainment, Leisure & Sports”