Singapore Expats

please need help to this...

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
miguelphil

please need help to this...

Post by miguelphil » Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:04 pm

hi this is michael my story goes like this.
i have my agency here in singapore they carry my application for S-Pass last march 11,2011 and it is almost 11 days from now but still pending , im so worried about my application because if it takes 2mons to wait i dont think i can still wait for that because i only have limit of time here in singapore. i am FILIPINO so i only have 30days permit to stay here.

is any body can help me or just give some advice ragarding my case. please i really need some advice.
Last edited by miguelphil on Sat, 26 Mar 2011 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:22 pm

You need to be patient and wait for MOM to get back with the result.. Wait for 1 more week and then take it on from there. This is a public forum and please delete your phone number from there.

Also not since your application has not been rejected till now, you still have a chance.

miguelphil

singaporeflyer

Post by miguelphil » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 11:08 am

to: singaporeflyer:
OH im sorry ok i will delete my number ...
anyways thanks for the advice. so i have to wait another 1 week. so what if the result is still pending do you think i have to withdraw my application?

singaporeflyer

Re: singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 11:17 am

miguelphil wrote:to: singaporeflyer:
OH im sorry ok i will delete my number ...
anyways thanks for the advice. so i have to wait another 1 week. so what if the result is still pending do you think i have to withdraw my application?
No need to withdraw.. be positive..worst case if it gets approved after 2 months, may be you can try to extend your SVP or go back to your country and come back to take the job after the pass is approved?

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 11:37 am

You could always apply for an extension but do it way before your current pass expires (2 weeks prior?).

Worst comes to worst, book a flight home and back. C'mon, airfare costs money but it's not that expensive (cebupac's having sales left and right). It's an expense but it's still manageable.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

miguelphil

Post by miguelphil » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 1:55 pm

to: singapore Flyer

i hope i would be easy for us filipino to go back here in singapore. beacuse once yuo go home and try to come back here in singapore they i have a lot of questions to ask.
so i hope i would'nt take so long so that i dont have to go home and come back.

by the way thanks for all your suggestion. are you singaporean?

miguelphil

Post by miguelphil » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 1:58 pm

nakatago wrote:You could always apply for an extension but do it way before your current pass expires (2 weeks prior?).

Worst comes to worst, book a flight home and back. C'mon, airfare costs money but it's not that expensive (cebupac's having sales left and right). It's an expense but it's still manageable.
yah i will apply for an extension i think you are filipino also right? can you help me with some advices here. thanks..

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 2:12 pm

miguelphil wrote:to: singapore Flyer

i hope i would be easy for us filipino to go back here in singapore. beacuse once yuo go home and try to come back here in singapore they i have a lot of questions to ask.

Am not Singaporean , but I like SG and wish i can become Singaporean one day !

miguelphil

Post by miguelphil » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 5:08 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
miguelphil wrote:to: singapore Flyer

Am not Singaporean , but I like SG and wish i can become Singaporean one day !

me too i love singapore i wish to stay here longer.... thanks i will post an update to my application so you would know...