Singapore Expats

MS is back?!?!

A moderated forum for serious discussions only.
Tau Beta
Regular
Regular

MS is back?!?!

Post by Tau Beta » Fri, 25 Mar 2011 5:25 am

MS,

Great to see your reply/posting again!! I've not been checking this post for a while.... maybe too long. Great to hear from you again! Whoa-hoo!!

:D

Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Answers: 4

Post by Mad Scientist » Fri, 25 Mar 2011 5:33 am

Thanks Mate !!

Yeah been about three months now. I came back posting after I have the mods' blessing as there are too much at stake and I am one of those that stick by the book type.

Everything OK in Taiwan? Family ?
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

Tau Beta
Regular
Regular

Post by Tau Beta » Sat, 02 Apr 2011 4:19 am

Mad Scientist wrote:Thanks Mate !!

Yeah been about three months now. I came back posting after I have the mods' blessing as there are too much at stake and I am one of those that stick by the book type.

Everything OK in Taiwan? Family ?

Everything OK in Taiwan? Family ?[/quote]

Yeah... best to stick by the book with the mod's blessing.

Families are fine both in Taiwan and the U.S. Was in Taiwan last summer. Probably should plan for a trip to SG next year if I fly to Taiwan. My son has been to SG only once and I don't think he remembers anything now. He's getting into his teens and should visit SG again.

It's great to hear from you again!!

Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Answers: 4

Post by Mad Scientist » Sat, 02 Apr 2011 5:04 am

That is good to hear. I am in Christchurch now helping my mates here after the Christchurch earthquake. More like a war zone from the movies !!

Very sad for the loss of lives.
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

Tau Beta
Regular
Regular

Post by Tau Beta » Sat, 02 Apr 2011 5:28 am

Mad Scientist wrote:That is good to hear. I am in Christchurch now helping my mates here after the Christchurch earthquake. More like a war zone from the movies !!

Very sad for the loss of lives.
Yes. Very sad! Totally understand that feeling.

Taiwan had a major one a few years back and the whole mountain shifted with whole town buried in mins! Family in Taiwan didn't want us to visit this year due to many minor quakes after the Japanese one. My family in Taiwan placed little bamboo plants on every floor in the house to detect earth movement.

It's totally awesome that you're helping out your mates in NZ. I know the actual scene is overwhelming. Stay safe!