Page 1 of 1

what kind of pass is suit for me to apply to enter singapore

Posted: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 7:37 pm
by longmenyizu
i am a Chinese, gratuated from Singapore poly in March of last year. i went back to China after that and planned to go to singapore to find a job now, so what kind of pass is suit for me to apply?

if apply short term vist pass, it will require me to show return air ticket, which i cant provide.

am i eligible to apply EPEC? i received email from my poly when i just gratuated last year, in which advice me to apply EPEC to stay in singapore to search job. so can i still apply for EPEC now? i don't think i am fresh gratuate and i cant find singapore poly in e eligibility list of applying EPEC.

or can i apply LTVP?

thanks a lot :)

Posted: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 1:54 pm
by FaeLLe
Highly doubt your EPEC will be approved with only a diploma.....