Singapore Expats Forum

Why people are so stingy?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Waiting4Skyrim

Postby Waiting4Skyrim » Tue, 28 Jun 2011 12:54 am

poodlek wrote:
taxico wrote:........

i'll give you an example of what happens to generosity. there's an old man that hangs out where i work. he's a retired general cleaner of chinese origin.

only then did i believe my staff that he was indeed taking multiple pails of water and leaving them out before throwing them down the drain... daily.

after NOT using any of the water he took, he drained them into the gutter and turned the pails upside down just as it began to rain heavily.

he never got water or food or nothing from me ever again. @$$hole.

This is a bizarre story. Why the heck was he taking water from you just to throw it away? I don't get it.

Senior may not be mentally sound as taxico described a pattern of repetitive behavior that is :twisted:

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 28 Jun 2011 6:59 am

Waiting4Skyrim wrote:
poodlek wrote:
taxico wrote:........

i'll give you an example of what happens to generosity. there's an old man that hangs out where i work. he's a retired general cleaner of chinese origin.

only then did i believe my staff that he was indeed taking multiple pails of water and leaving them out before throwing them down the drain... daily.

after NOT using any of the water he took, he drained them into the gutter and turned the pails upside down just as it began to rain heavily.

he never got water or food or nothing from me ever again. @$$hole.

This is a bizarre story. Why the heck was he taking water from you just to throw it away? I don't get it.

Senior may not be mentally sound as taxico described a pattern of repetitive behavior that is :twisted:

That could describe 46% of the voters in the last GE as well though.... :P

carteki
Editor
Editor

Postby carteki » Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:01 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:That could describe 46% of the voters in the last GE as well though.... :P

OUCH! but good! (thanks, I needed to laugh!)