Singapore Expats Forum

Singapore Lifestyle Survey, get $80 CASH!!

Post here for survey, questionnaire or poll for our expat members.
surveyrecruiter

Singapore Lifestyle Survey, get $80 CASH!!

Postby surveyrecruiter » Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:12 am

Survey Recruiter
Project Name: Lifestyle VS

Cash: $80

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3

Details will be provided when you are contacted.

We are looking for Females who are interested in branded lingerie like Victoria's Secret.

Please email me your contact details,
Name, Age, IC, Email, Handphone number & Address

YOU TOO! Can earn money when you refer this survey to your friend, each successful referral will be awarded $20.

Please inform your friend to provide us the referral's details should she gets in touch with us.

Interested participants, please forward all details to surveyrecruiter@yahoo.com.sg

Pimp

Postby Guest » Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:54 pm

U dun happen to be a pimp do u?
:!:

DUH

Postby Guest » Thu, 11 Mar 2004 9:29 am

DUH of course not, I see that you're not knowledgable to surveys. We're a company alright. Please make it clear. Please do not make dumb remarks.

jpatokal

Postby jpatokal » Thu, 11 Mar 2004 8:38 pm

So why on earth do you need the name and IC number of those you "survey"? :?:

Postby Guest » Fri, 12 Mar 2004 9:49 am

And how so this cheapskate Yahoo email address? A company with no website, no proper email address???

Not to mention the infantile, spammy-sounding posts and guerrilla techniques.

You're about as bogus as they come. Give over already.

NBB

Amanda

Postby Amanda » Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:41 pm

Ya...i posted my response to you, but no reponse...wonder if it's real.. I haven't got a reply till now.

Postby Guest » Wed, 08 Jun 2005 2:31 am

Amanda wrote:Ya...i posted my response to you, but no reponse...wonder if it's real.. I haven't got a reply till now.

my advise do not review ur home address, NRIC or hp number. u will invite more troublesome sales invaders to ur door step or mail box spam not email....these ppl can track down ur finaicial background carefull. u r not working underthem u dont need to review ur IC play safe u can contact them by email........

Re: Singapore Lifestyle Survey, get $80 CASH!!

Postby Guest » Wed, 08 Jun 2005 3:31 am

surveyrecruiter wrote:Survey Recruiter
Project Name: Lifestyle VS

Cash: $80

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3

Details will be provided when you are contacted.

We are looking for Females who are interested in branded lingerie like Victoria's Secret.

Please email me your contact details,
Name, Age, IC, Email, Handphone number & Address

YOU TOO! Can earn money when you refer this survey to your friend, each successful referral will be awarded $20.

Please inform your friend to provide us the referral's details should she gets in touch with us.

Interested participants, please forward all details to surveyrecruiter@yahoo.com.sg

Liars, cheats, and con artists. This dreamer was oviously following the thread on Victoria Secret and the viability to set up in Singapore.

Why don't you just come straight to the point, without trying to con people. It is so clear that you don't know what you are doing.