Singapore Expats Forum

Rhinoplasty in CHINA

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Postby terrie35 » Sat, 02 Apr 2011 1:34 am

Basically, for Caucasians, their structure from nose to mouth is a bit different so that is why their profile is straight from nose down to mouth. But for Asians, the bone structure is a bit protruding so if you have a high nose but still with protruding mouth, that gives way to the fact that the person had done her nose because by right a high nose accompanies a straight profile from nose to mouth. That is why it is a good idea to correct this when doing rhino. I would love to correct this so i don't have to pull out my teeth, LOL!!

Acnsc

Postby Acnsc » Sat, 14 May 2011 4:29 pm

terrie35 wrote:Basically, for Caucasians, their structure from nose to mouth is a bit different so that is why their profile is straight from nose down to mouth. But for Asians, the bone structure is a bit protruding so if you have a high nose but still with protruding mouth, that gives way to the fact that the person had done her nose because by right a high nose accompanies a straight profile from nose to mouth. That is why it is a good idea to correct this when doing rhino. I would love to correct this so i don't have to pull out my teeth, LOL!!

Hi, that is not true for everyone. The picture of the caucasian above with slight mouth protrusion is a gd example. I have personally seen many caucasian or mixed races with a high bridge and a protruding mouth. So, basically high nose doesnt mean straight /flat mouth.

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular

Postby ahappycamper » Sun, 15 May 2011 5:30 am

The premax implant will make your upper lip look longer so be careful with it. It will put the upper lip in a more straighter, vertical view so it will look longer and you might end up needing a lip lift or something after it. Look at the Caucasian guy's upper lip before and after. In the before he had a shorter upper lip cause of retrusion at the nasal base. In the after it looks like the nasal tip was raised a bit making the upper lip longer, PLUS the addition of the premax which mae everything "straighter" but LONGER. I want a premax implant too but I think I will have to end up getting a lip lift after it.

cambree

Postby cambree » Sun, 18 Sep 2011 9:23 pm

Hi..I am writing to revive this thread! I am really interested in going to Dr Wang for a (tertiary-the first done with a silicon L shaped implant and the second autologous rib) revision. Anyone here took the plunge and went ahead w Dr Wang? I really like the egs I see on his webpage...I like dramatic changes! I have emailed him with my pictures, summarized my concerns and also showed him some pictures of what I hope to achieve to make sure we're on the same page. This is still really preliminary, though I am really interested in what he has to say here.

caitlinlim

Re: Rhinoplasty in CHINA

Postby caitlinlim » Mon, 19 Sep 2011 9:59 pm

ats_syd wrote:
rhinose wrote:Really hope some contribution to this thread.

Thailand, Korea and Taiwan has alot of attention.

I am a fan of those really sharp and high noses.

Pretty much like some PRC women you see.

http://www.wangmd.cn/longbi-xiufu/2010-1871.html

The b4-after photos look really good.

Come on seriously, you guys really think the nose looks good? I think his before looks much better , the after nose looks a bit like pinocchio, which is rather fake and awful on Asian faces.

omg i 2nd that... i think korea's dr jung is still the king of nose!

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Postby terrie35 » Mon, 26 Sep 2011 9:15 pm

rhinose wrote:
Acnsc wrote:This doc is good.
http://www.wangmd.cn/duibi-zhaopian/bizi/2010-1915.html
http://www.wangmd.cn/html/duibizhaopian ... _1909.html

He does the total package to balance the profile.

How much are his charges?

R u planing to go there rhinose?

Hey,

I am considering him actually.. u?

do you know anything about him?

Please share.

Im trying to gather more information.

I am looking for a Eurasian and drastic look.

The photos of the tip is really nice.

Maybe the CHINA taste is what I am seeking.

I have seen quite a few CHINA people from the North side with nice sharp and projected noses.

I have seen on one of his subjects that he used '8mm' to increase a low bridge.

wow can you really use 8mm?

I tot there is a limit on how much you can stretch the skin.

I usually hear as much as 3-4mm

but 8mM!

I cant find the link now tho arghh

Wow, the doc is good - the photos are impressive...has anyone been operated by him yet?

beelee

Postby beelee » Tue, 01 Nov 2011 1:20 pm

terrie35 wrote:
rhinose wrote:
Acnsc wrote:This doc is good.
http://www.wangmd.cn/duibi-zhaopian/bizi/2010-1915.html
http://www.wangmd.cn/html/duibizhaopian ... _1909.html

He does the total package to balance the profile.

How much are his charges?

R u planing to go there rhinose?

Hey,

I am considering him actually.. u?

do you know anything about him?

Please share.

Im trying to gather more information.

I am looking for a Eurasian and drastic look.

The photos of the tip is really nice.

Maybe the CHINA taste is what I am seeking.

I have seen quite a few CHINA people from the North side with nice sharp and projected noses.

I have seen on one of his subjects that he used '8mm' to increase a low bridge.

wow can you really use 8mm?

I tot there is a limit on how much you can stretch the skin.

I usually hear as much as 3-4mm

but 8mM!

I cant find the link now tho arghh

Wow, the doc is good - the photos are impressive...has anyone been operated by him yet?

I would like to know too :)

cseet

Postby cseet » Wed, 02 Nov 2011 1:03 am

Err... I would really hesitate to go to China for a nose job... I have some student friends who had theirs done in apparently top plastic surgery hospital in China, but ended up with problems.

http://www.plasticsurgerysingapore.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=360

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular

Postby ahappycamper » Fri, 02 Dec 2011 6:18 pm

has anyone been to dr wang? I'm thinking about going to him sometime next year for a revision

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Postby terrie35 » Sat, 10 Dec 2011 7:40 am

ahappycamper wrote:has anyone been to dr wang? I'm thinking about going to him sometime next year for a revision

Like his photos, can he speak English?

ohlaohla

Postby ohlaohla » Tue, 27 Dec 2011 2:26 pm

I thought PS in China is suppose to be cheap? :???:

madaboutplastic
Regular
Regular

Postby madaboutplastic » Fri, 09 Mar 2012 10:37 am

dont go china for plastic.

many of china nationals, those who can afford all end up going to korea. cos korea is close by and has longer experience in plastic.

plastic surgery only became a hit in past ten years.

i even had a fren from fujian whom told me she was conned by a doctor ten years ago to do double eyelid surgery without anesthesia and told me was hell of her life. i asked her why no anesthesia.. she said cos back then no internet, farm land...

normally the not so rich china chinese would go to shanghai no.9 hospital for a quick fix. rather safe but results average.