Singapore Expats Forum

Nets Payment

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
privateuly
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 08 Mar 2011

Nets Payment

Postby privateuly » Tue, 08 Mar 2011 5:53 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know how much it costs per transaction to accept Nets payment (through terminal)? How about monthly cost?

Thanks.

Uly

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 478
Joined: Sun, 06 Jun 2010
Location: Bangkok

Re: Nets Payment

Postby carlsum1986 » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 9:43 am

privateuly wrote:Hi,

Does anyone know how much it costs per transaction to accept Nets payment (through terminal)? How about monthly cost?

Thanks.

Uly

try their site and dont be so lazy

privateuly
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 08 Mar 2011

Re: Nets Payment

Postby privateuly » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 6:12 am

Their site does not have any pricing info. And yes, I did attempt to google for their pricing structure before posting. There is no need to call people lazy.

carlsum1986 wrote:try their site and dont be so lazy

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10680
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Re: Nets Payment

Postby Strong Eagle » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 7:25 am

privateuly wrote:Their site does not have any pricing info. And yes, I did attempt to google for their pricing structure before posting. There is no need to call people lazy.

carlsum1986 wrote:try their site and dont be so lazy


Then call them and find out. In 5 minutes you would know their pricing.

privateuly
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 08 Mar 2011

Re: Nets Payment

Postby privateuly » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 7:50 am

Well then, I am sorry I bothered anyone with my question.

Strong Eagle wrote:
Then call them and find out. In 5 minutes you would know their pricing.

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10680
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Re: Nets Payment

Postby Strong Eagle » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 8:13 am

privateuly wrote:Well then, I am sorry I bothered anyone with my question.

Strong Eagle wrote:
Then call them and find out. In 5 minutes you would know their pricing.


Do let us know what you find out.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • HSBC Nets
    by sgstrait » Sun, 28 Jun 2015 10:18 am » in Credit Card & Banking in Singapore
    13
    7101
    by komatineni View the latest post
    Fri, 24 Jul 2015 5:49 pm
  • Safety Nets
    by FiGiggles04 » Tue, 19 Apr 2016 2:53 pm » in Parenting, Family & Schools
    8
    1772
    by ecureilx View the latest post
    Thu, 21 Apr 2016 9:40 pm
  • Paypal stops Personal Payment service in SG
    by iamsen » Wed, 20 Feb 2013 4:58 pm » in Staying, Living in Singapore
    1
    1294
    by sundaymorningstaple View the latest post
    Wed, 20 Feb 2013 5:41 pm
  • GIRO Payment
    by chronoel » Mon, 04 Mar 2013 1:58 pm » in Staying, Living in Singapore
    2
    1771
    by LongTimeHere View the latest post
    Mon, 11 Mar 2013 4:33 pm
  • Real Estate Agents and Payment
    by WanWanWan » Fri, 26 Apr 2013 11:38 am » in Property Talk, Housing & Rental
    7
    3660
    by JR8 View the latest post
    Fri, 26 Apr 2013 7:22 pm

Return to “Business in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests