Singapore Expats Forum

Graphic T-shirt, are u willing to spend on it?

Post here for survey, questionnaire or poll for our expat members.

Graphic T-shirt, how much are u willing to spend on it?

<$25
1
100%
$25-$30
0
No votes
Yes event if it falls above $30 for a good quality tee
0
No votes
i don't wear t-shirt nowadays
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 1

lillevase
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 01 Mar 2011
Location: singapore

Graphic T-shirt, are u willing to spend on it?

Postby lillevase » Thu, 03 Mar 2011 12:02 pm

im doing a poll/survey, hope to have some answer

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6005
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Graphic T-shirt, are u willing to spend on it?

Postby ksl » Thu, 03 Mar 2011 2:25 pm

lillevase wrote:im doing a poll/survey, hope to have some answer
:lol: Not having much luck are you! I guess all the regulars have given you the answer, what kind of poll is that anyway, I'm a little confused about your intentions. :???: I get very good quality polo shirts with embroidery much cheaper and T shirts.

In fact my daughter also purchased her own custom graphic design T shirt for $6 hope that helps you. :o

beppi
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1752
Joined: Thu, 07 Sep 2006
Location: Ahlongistan (O$P$)

Postby beppi » Thu, 03 Mar 2011 3:13 pm

Not more than S$10 for me.
And only if I really like the design - otherwise better a plain shirt.

lillevase
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 01 Mar 2011
Location: singapore

Re: Graphic T-shirt, are u willing to spend on it?

Postby lillevase » Thu, 03 Mar 2011 3:45 pm

ksl wrote:
lillevase wrote:im doing a poll/survey, hope to have some answer
:lol: Not having much luck are you! I guess all the regulars have given you the answer, what kind of poll is that anyway, I'm a little confused about your intentions. :???: I get very good quality polo shirts with embroidery much cheaper and T shirts.

In fact my daughter also purchased her own custom graphic design T shirt for $6 hope that helps you. :o


Whoa. $6 is really an affordable price. Care to share the place? My company is getting our graphic desginer to launch their very own graphic tee. That's why i will like to do a survey to know how much one will appreciate specially designed graphics and how much they are willing to pay for one. Thanks for your help anyway.

lillevase
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 01 Mar 2011
Location: singapore

Postby lillevase » Thu, 03 Mar 2011 3:48 pm

beppi wrote:Not more than S$10 for me.
And only if I really like the design - otherwise better a plain shirt.


Care to share where you normally get your tee from? Seldom see places that sell $10 tees shirt :(

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6005
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby ksl » Thu, 03 Mar 2011 4:04 pm

lillevase wrote:
beppi wrote:Not more than S$10 for me.
And only if I really like the design - otherwise better a plain shirt.


Care to share where you normally get your tee from? Seldom see places that sell $10 tees shirt :(
You can probably get them around Bugis for $10 shop around...Otherwise you can find a wholesale supplier who will print them off for less than half that price, but you need quantity.

I gave $4 a piece for good quality polo shirts, they also have blank T's. Though i worked my butt off finding them. So happy hunting!
Last edited by ksl on Thu, 03 Mar 2011 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beppi
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1752
Joined: Thu, 07 Sep 2006
Location: Ahlongistan (O$P$)

Postby beppi » Thu, 03 Mar 2011 4:05 pm

I am currently in Bangkok. Graphically printed Designer T-Shirts (some nice, some not) usually cost Bt200 (approx. S$9) here. Some places sell them at Bt160. I have even seen Bt120, but that was shitty quality.
I recently bought two Polo Shirts (good quality) at Bt180 each, but that was a sale.

User avatar
Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1579
Joined: Thu, 06 Oct 2005
Location: Bedford Falls

Postby Mary Hatch Bailey » Thu, 03 Mar 2011 5:00 pm

beppi wrote:I am currently in Bangkok. Graphically printed Designer T-Shirts (some nice, some not) usually cost Bt200 (approx. S$9) here. Some places sell them at Bt160. I have even seen Bt120, but that was shitty quality.
I recently bought two Polo Shirts (good quality) at Bt180 each, but that was a sale.


You mean the knock-off ones stolen from Designers, don't you?

lillevase
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 01 Mar 2011
Location: singapore

Postby lillevase » Thu, 03 Mar 2011 5:06 pm

beppi wrote:I am currently in Bangkok. Graphically printed Designer T-Shirts (some nice, some not) usually cost Bt200 (approx. S$9) here. Some places sell them at Bt160. I have even seen Bt120, but that was shitty quality.
I recently bought two Polo Shirts (good quality) at Bt180 each, but that was a sale.


I didn't know that designer tee are retailing at such a pricing.

beppi
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1752
Joined: Thu, 07 Sep 2006
Location: Ahlongistan (O$P$)

Postby beppi » Thu, 03 Mar 2011 6:24 pm

I meant local designers, or call them artists if you like, who print and sell their own T-shirts at markets like Chatuchak, not fakes (although those are of course available as well, for a similar price).

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Thu, 03 Mar 2011 6:28 pm

I got shirts from back home that sell for less then ten bucks a pop. Also, local entrepreneurs so the prints are pretty unique.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Surveys”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests