Singapore Expats Forum

Closing of Pte Ltd Company

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
pacads

Postby pacads » Wed, 16 Mar 2011 1:50 pm

I didn't go after him, I just happen to read the comment. 1 is the information is wrong, the other is this is not the first time. If I were to go after him, I would have gone to every thread he make a post and stick my nose in it. I didn't call him names like what you and he did.n

Why do anyone need 3 nicks? To comment and self comment? If I wanted, I could register a nick not related to my company link and recommend my services to unsuspecting forummers here as if I'm a satisfied end user. This is not the only company I have and this is not what I want.

I repeat myself for the last time. I didn't and I can't log in. It says the account needs to be activated which I didn't. You can try it yourself, register a new user, activate it and change the email. You will find you need to re-activate the account.

In all seriousness, I don't understand a word about your offence stratedy, maybe my english is not up to par or maybe you think too much. If you had put all these thinking into your business, I'm sure it would have been better.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 16 Mar 2011 2:08 pm

You should learn how to play the ball and not the player. :roll:

pacads wrote:Why do anyone need 3 nicks? To comment and self comment? If I wanted, I could register a nick not related to my company link and recommend my services to unsuspecting forummers here as if I'm a satisfied end user. This is not the only company I have and this is not what I want.

Maybe you could answer the question for us then......

You have registered at least 5 nicks here and maybe a sixth. Only one of them had been banned. That one was ParamountassetsCorp.

If you were here for altruistic reasons, you would not have reacted the way you have. It might not be the only company you have, but you have registered a sufficient number of nicks with it. Who knows how many more.

pacads

Postby pacads » Sat, 19 Mar 2011 4:05 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:You should learn how to play the ball and not the player. :roll:

pacads wrote:Why do anyone need 3 nicks? To comment and self comment? If I wanted, I could register a nick not related to my company link and recommend my services to unsuspecting forummers here as if I'm a satisfied end user. This is not the only company I have and this is not what I want.

Maybe you could answer the question for us then......

You have registered at least 5 nicks here and maybe a sixth. Only one of them had been banned. That one was ParamountassetsCorp.

If you were here for altruistic reasons, you would not have reacted the way you have. It might not be the only company you have, but you have registered a sufficient number of nicks with it. Who knows how many more.

Please provide proof that I have registered 5 or more user names. Why did Paramountassetscorp got banned? Give me a list of the names. Please do not try to famed me like how you did in my editing. I just realised you replied conveniently. Most of the recommendation of business here are done or suggested by the few regulars. Are you implying something?

I am not as scheming as you are to play the ball or player and I do not care how the game is played here. I know this website has breached my copyrights by using my photos without my permission. To take without asking is STEAL. You are not even man enough to apologise with confronted. Don't try to push responsibility to others. Not me, not him, not her or do you have 2 standards here?

ev-disinfection
Chatter
Chatter

Postby ev-disinfection » Sun, 20 Mar 2011 12:05 am

Errrrr..... if you want to be in this forum, and do no want to follow the rules here...... I think you would be banned.

And i hope that you are not in sales, cause i feel that you would be ruining the reputation of whatever you are selling.

Take note that the owners of this Forum is in the real estate business, so have some respect.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Mon, 21 Mar 2011 6:46 am