Singapore Expats Forum

cemetery tour tonight midnight

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

woowoo

cemetery tour tonight midnight

Postby woowoo » Sat, 13 Nov 2004 3:58 pm

me and 2 of my friends are going to the cemetery at siglap tonight... we've heard enough stories that we just feel compelled to go and see 'it', whatever it is, for ourselves... anyone interested in joining us?

Guestz

cemetry tour in Singapore

Postby Guestz » Sat, 13 Nov 2004 9:10 pm

let us know the outcome

checker

Outcome?

Postby checker » Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:51 pm

[font=Tahoma]Hey..love to join in next outing... 8) [/font]

woowoo

Postby woowoo » Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:44 am

the bidadari muslim cemetery at upper serangoon we wanted to go to are closed cos they're gonna exhume the place, I heard... well, next stop we wanna go is the old changi hospital... anyone heard of it? sounds scary...

Feebstarr

scary

Postby Feebstarr » Sat, 27 Nov 2004 8:24 pm

ooh, these outings sound very interesting!

let me know when you plan the next one yeah

feebstarr at yahoo.com.au

:)

woowoo

Postby woowoo » Sun, 28 Nov 2004 10:46 am

ok great, will let you know feebstarr...
by the way, have you by any chance had some encounter with the supernatural? i haven't myself, although i'm not sure about this one incident a few years back... but i certainly haven't seen anything... anyone out there have any stories to share with? and i'm wondering especially about the expats here... cos I've heard a lot from locals already... :wink:

Feebstarr

Postby Feebstarr » Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:08 am

I don't believe I have had any direct experience with the supernatural as such.... yet....

It's always been quite fascinating to me though to hear stories of what some people have felt/seen/heard. By the way they tell it and what they have encountered, there is NO WAY they are making it up. some of it is pretty damn scary too. nothing like a bit of supernatural action to get the adrenalin hammering. (insert nervous laugh here)

Growing up in Perth, Western Australia there were several instances that sparked my curiosity in the paranormal. I suppose the time is right to go and do a bit of searching out for myself!

There is this website that i have come across http://www.spi.com.sg/ it's got some pretty interesting stuff, not sure if you have seen it before??

8)

Postby Guest » Sun, 28 Nov 2004 5:37 pm

i believe a lot of people in general are afraid of the unknown (i.e. supernatural phenomenon), just that they are not willing to show their innermost fears or even get in touch with these fears.

you only have to ask or answer to yourself about this. it is difficult to say how a person or you yourself will react, if lets say, one day suddenly such a supernatural or unexplained encounter were to occur to a person or even to you alone.

not until you master all your fears, not until you are no longer afraid of death, you will still be afraid of the unknown.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

woowoo

Postby woowoo » Mon, 29 Nov 2004 9:35 am

Hey feebstarr
Thanks for the link to the SPI website, I've been reading their articles and they're just really interesting, not like the dodgy sfogs.com website at all. These SPI guys really just keep an open mind about things. And their articles are fixating and funny too.
About Changi Hospital, looks like they're gonna convert it to a Police Cadet School sometime in 2005, so we better go there before that happens... but really, I may get all enthusiastic about going to the place but I'm a chicken sh*t once I'm at the place itself. Still, I have the urge to overcome this fear. You know I've heard so many stories and I just can't help playing them on repeat mode in my head when I'm in those places that are supposed to be haunted. But, I just wanna keep an open mind about things. And be very careful... I'll email you soon if the guys here are ready to go to OCH. And can you tell me about those incidents back in Perth?