Singapore Expats Forum

Out for drinks

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
tvangeld

Out for drinks

Postby tvangeld » Fri, 25 Feb 2011 6:38 pm

Hey -

I'm an American and brand new to Singapore (Just got here last Saturday), and would love to meet up with some people for drinks either tonight (Feb. 25th) or anytime soon. It sounds like the Quays are the place to do this so if anyone knows of anything going on please let me know! Thanks and I look forward to meeting some new folks here.

Tony
24/M

Daz18

Re: Out for drinks

Postby Daz18 » Sat, 26 Feb 2011 5:18 pm

tvangeld wrote:Hey -

I'm an American and brand new to Singapore (Just got here last Saturday), and would love to meet up with some people for drinks either tonight (Feb. 25th) or anytime soon. It sounds like the Quays are the place to do this so if anyone knows of anything going on please let me know! Thanks and I look forward to meeting some new folks here.

Tony
24/M

hey tony new to Singapore myself and looking to build a new network outside work, the email is dpohlod@gmail.com...

RoedeT

Postby RoedeT » Sat, 26 Feb 2011 6:21 pm

Hi guys

I could be up for some beers as well one of these days just can't make it tonight. The 3 quays are good hangout spots and definitely where the party is at.

RoedeT
(m/29)

ychu56

Postby ychu56 » Sat, 26 Feb 2011 7:28 pm

I recently moved to Singapore too and Im always down for having a drink on fri or sat night. ychu56@hotmail.com
Yen
M/25

RoedeT

Postby RoedeT » Mon, 28 Feb 2011 2:44 pm

Whats up guys!!

Should we do something about that beer or rather those beers? I can make it tomorrow, if you're up for it!

RoedeT