Singapore Expats

Personal Trainer Wanted - Upper East Coast

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Meursault

Personal Trainer Wanted - Upper East Coast

Post by Meursault » Mon, 21 Feb 2011 1:16 pm

Hi all,

I'm looking to get fit and have never really done much working out so need somebody to help me out during these initial stages and put me on the right path. I live in Siglap and am looking for a personal trainer. I'm not sure how this works (whether a trainer comes to visit at my condo's small gym or whether I go and visit him somewhere) but am very open to suggestions.

Welcome any messages, tips, referrals or suggestions!

Thanks!
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

thegaltravels

personal training in singapore

Post by thegaltravels » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 1:21 pm

Hi Meursault

There are 2 options in Singapore. Either join a fitness gym where there are fitness trainers you can engage for a fee. Nearest to Siglap would be True Fitness at Parkway Parade. Alternatively, there are also personal trainers that either go to your home condo gym or you go to their place. There's a fitness training place near called ziklagfitness that you can check out as well.
www.thegaltravels.com where I share my latest finds in Singapore and beyond

enginette
Regular
Regular

Post by enginette » Sun, 20 Mar 2011 7:07 pm

Hi

I can help you out if you want, I'm not a personal trainer but I can train with you, give you motivation and nutrition advice and I won't charge anything, I just think it can be hard to get motivated and start out by yourself. If interested please PM me. Thanks.
DD