Singapore Expats

Rules of Rubbish

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
jpatokal

Rules of Rubbish

Post by jpatokal » Sat, 13 Nov 2004 1:43 am

Welcome to the SingaporeExpats' Rubbish forum, which is as uncensored as things can get in Singapore (so don't expect too much). Here's the scoop:
  • The primary function of this board is to rescue good threads on the other forums from stupidity. Personal attacks, infantile jokes, miscellaneous garbage: it will all be yanked out and left to rot here.
  • Yes, if you want to, you can post pretty much anything you like here. But it's unlikely anybody will notice or care.
  • Fascist Nazi bastards that we are, the moderation team still reserves the right to delete anything really over the top, so any fantasies of sodomizing LKY's corpse are best left unposted.
So there. Here's hoping this forum turns into a durian: stinky and spiky on the outside but full of yummy goodness on the inside.

Bafana

Post by Bafana » Sun, 14 Nov 2004 10:07 pm

Wah - Why like dat ah even da rubbish has rules in Singapore so siew ah???

:shock: :roll: :wink:

PhantomX

Post by PhantomX » Mon, 15 Nov 2004 2:59 pm

Bafana wrote:Wah - Why like dat ah even da rubbish has rules in Singapore so siew ah???

:shock: :roll: :wink:
Dear Baffy,
Jpa has 2 sets of rules(ie glasses, one for himself and the other for Singapore(ala LKY) :wink:

Canned

Re: Rules of Rubbish

Post by Canned » Tue, 16 Nov 2004 6:48 pm

Can i moan, gripe and bitch about the world and its mother here!!!!!!!
Can i say my life sucks and i am tired of being broke, tired of being dateless, tired of the rat race,
Can i say, i am tired of trying, i am tired of being nice and just plain bloody tired of being alive (well at the moment, but i may change my mind after a good griping session!)

Can i say how much i hate a certain race, and how i hate being discriminated and i how much i hate not having a choice, that i dont have a choice but to live here right now cos i have no home nor family and i am feeling, yes, awfully sorry for myself and why not cos i have a right to feel sorry for myself and i wish ALL the prophets and soothsayers and all those la di da angels would emerge on to planet earth right bloody now and save it, clean up the act and stop telling us to learn our lessons in life and, tell us to stop doing bad and all that crap,!! Hey, you guys/girls/ andros up there watching us. if you are so damned powerful and enlighted and know it all, why dont u just 'rewire' us so that we can all become enlightened or 'awakened' and we can all start being nice to each other cos earth bloody sucks right now!!! SO THERE!!!!!!!!!

jpatokal wrote:Welcome to the SingaporeExpats' Rubbish forum, which is as uncensored as things can get in Singapore (so don't expect too much). Here's the scoop:
  • The primary function of this board is to rescue good threads on the other forums from stupidity. Personal attacks, infantile jokes, miscellaneous garbage: it will all be yanked out and left to rot here.
  • Yes, if you want to, you can post pretty much anything you like here. But it's unlikely anybody will notice or care.
  • Fascist Nazi bastards that we are, the moderation team still reserves the right to delete anything really over the top, so any fantasies of sodomizing LKY's corpse are best left unposted.
So there. Here's hoping this forum turns into a durian: stinky and spiky on the outside but full of yummy goodness on the inside.

PhantomX

Clean up after u leave

Post by PhantomX » Wed, 17 Nov 2004 1:08 am

U certainly can vomit it all out
Put please clean up before u leave :!:

PhantomX

Re: Clean up after u leave

Post by PhantomX » Wed, 17 Nov 2004 1:10 am

PhantomX wrote:U certainly can vomit it all out
Just thot I'd add another to Jpa's list of housekeeping rules

Canned

Re: Clean up after u leave

Post by Canned » Mon, 22 Nov 2004 3:29 pm

JP said i can say anything i want here and i dont need any witty or sarcasitc repartee.. cos nobody would care... aww u must care....

spew all u want but dont spew at me... i spewed to the universe not AT u!

PhantomX wrote:U certainly can vomit it all out

se..maniac

Post by se..maniac » Tue, 15 Feb 2005 7:12 pm

jpatokal wrote:Welcome to the SingaporeExpats' Rubbish forum, which is as uncensored as things can get in Singapore (so don't expect too much). Here's the scoop:
Sir and Madams ..Your message contains very deep meanings but do you think it is going to have any impact on people like some.. :lol:

What I really meant to say was this: Can we talk dirty se. ..here with others :?: It is quite rejuvinating to talk dirty sex, don't you all agree :?:

Don't be so prudent when it comes to this topic and be as honest as possible when you reply :?: :?:

jpatokal

Post by jpatokal » Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:54 pm

se..maniac wrote:What I really meant to say was this: Can we talk dirty se. ..here with others :?: It is quite rejuvinating to talk dirty sex, don't you all agree :?:
Yes. Now get on your knees and felch my dingleberries :twisted:

Post by Guest » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:38 am

Ha!Ha! Looks like the moderators are having fun... :D
Keep it up..mates
www.my4life.com/bernard

FLOCFW

Post by FLOCFW » Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:42 pm

y move my threads?

jpatokal

Post by jpatokal » Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:04 am

FLOCFW wrote:y move my threads?
bcoz wrong place
Vaguely heretical thoughts on travel technology at Gyrovague

boh tong

Post by boh tong » Tue, 14 Nov 2006 7:17 am

why so strict one.....hehehe......i am just kidding. Ya we need to have some code of ethic .....Moderator is doing a good job!

anti_spy999
Regular
Regular

Post by anti_spy999 » Fri, 15 Dec 2006 3:46 pm

oh... Then why i never see my posts here? Plavt, come on... Let's have some fun here... :P

Ok, one member insist me and Plavt to retreat a step each and bury the hatchet, so Plavt... are you willing to do that?

I do so how about you, dude??? :twisted:

:wink:
~I hoped to join SIA engineering Team!~

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter

Post by carlsum1986 » Mon, 28 Jun 2010 2:39 pm

!@#$%^&*()_