Singapore Expats

It's 2011....Tell us your success in PR application..

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
filexpat

Are we in the right channel?

Post by filexpat » Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:43 am

Ok Guys... I made this topic... to clear everyone... I made this for those who have successful approval to share their prespective and the success behind... It seems like some experts are coming and starting to debate with the newbies..

I am not asking for opinion.. suggestion.. or any recommendation and any violent reaction.. I am asking those people to share their success and whatever reason why I am asking this... is just to have a basis to assess where we stand as an applicant...

I appreciate those experts and newbies who are giving some words or so called post reply in this topic... but ask yourself first before you post... ARE WE IN THE RIGHT CHANNEL...?

Thank you....

ranil_19

Post by ranil_19 » Wed, 16 Feb 2011 1:11 am

Sir SMS,

I had been complimenting your reply not just for my case alone.
I had been complimenting that guys are answering post anytime of the day and night.

If my name was misspelled in the very beginning and that its because of me being lack of common sense, well, I can not see the relation.

And Im sure you do know you are not the one echoing instead your are one of those were other guys get their echo from.

Above all,To give a full credit to all the guys and to show my respect, I give my hats off to all of you.

Peace

x9200

Re: Are we in the right channel?

Post by x9200 » Wed, 16 Feb 2011 4:24 am

filexpat wrote:I appreciate those experts and newbies who are giving some words or so called post reply in this topic... but ask yourself first before you post... ARE WE IN THE RIGHT CHANNEL...?
Are you? This is a public board not your private discussion room. You may consider some opinions irrelevant but others may not. On top of this, you will not get what you wanted for a number of reasons and only one of them is very high rejection rate.

filexpat

Re: It's 2011....Tell us your success in PR application..

Post by filexpat » Wed, 16 Feb 2011 7:57 am

filexpat wrote:Hi Guys, It's 2011 can you all share your success in PR application. When did you apply? When did you receive the approval? and some basic information about your status as an applicant.. i.e how long have you been working in singapore, monthly salary and type of pass.. Thanks for sharing...
Agian... I repeat.. only this... other words to say is i think is out of sync... if you did'nt got the approval in 2011 meaning i need your silence... if none approved this topic should be in the bottom of the list not in top of the line..

We are giving some misleading comments that is why this becomes an argument..

This is not a private discussion.. open for public who are approved in 2011.

Again, please no post reply if you did'nt have approval in 2011...

Peace to all... and thank you for your cooperation..

Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Answers: 4

Post by Mad Scientist » Wed, 16 Feb 2011 8:59 am

@fileexpat

You are asking alot for a newbie to demand and trying to influence this thread that you created.

Those that replied to you are regulars ala "seasoned fighters" Commando Style.

What are you trying to achieve ? To see if their application is the same as you or trying to figure out how the equation works?

Save the brain juices for something else !!

If you got it , you got it. If not, then you do not have it.

I have replied to your queries on another thread and I think you are not satisfied. Why don't you see ICA officer personally?
Wanna bet ? Your application rejection will be faster than Speedy Gonzales !! Relax and chill ...
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

filexpat

Post by filexpat » Wed, 16 Feb 2011 9:18 am

Mad Scientist wrote:@fileexpat

You are asking alot for a newbie to demand and trying to influence this thread that you created.

Those that replied to you are regulars ala "seasoned fighters" Commando Style.

What are you trying to achieve ? To see if their application is the same as you or trying to figure out how the equation works?

Save the brain juices for something else !!

If you got it , you got it. If not, then you do not have it.

I have replied to your queries on another thread and I think you are not satisfied. Why don't you see ICA officer personally?
Wanna bet ? Your application rejection will be faster than Speedy Gonzales !! Relax and chill ...
I just posted my very simple instruction and yet still some fireflies coming... You have to save the brain juices for something else as you said.. don't waste time here..

Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Answers: 4

Post by Mad Scientist » Wed, 16 Feb 2011 9:31 am

You are talking abou this one

KISS MY BUM ??

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

filexpat

Post by filexpat » Wed, 16 Feb 2011 9:33 am

Mad Scientist wrote:You are talking abou this one

KISS MY BUM ??

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Yes... correct... nice picture of you....

Saint
Director
Director

Post by Saint » Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:06 am

filexpat wrote:Hi Guys, It's 2011 can you all share your success in PR application. When did you apply? When did you receive the approval? and some basic information about your status as an applicant.. i.e how long have you been working in singapore, monthly salary and type of pass.. Thanks for sharing...
There are literally hundreds of posting of this kind and the Elders and I give our honest opinion whether that's negative or position. You've posted on another thread stating your circumstances and asking chances of your PR application being approved. All the responses you got probably weren't what you wanted to hear but most likely correct. The same goes with this thread.

donleavy

Success!

Post by donleavy » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:09 pm

I applied in July 2010 and was recently granted PR - American, married to Singaporean with child.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:19 pm

filexpat wrote:
filexpat wrote:if you did'nt got the approval in 2011 meaning i need your silence...
You have a sh*tpot of gall and hubris. This is a public board. I don't care what you need. I post when so motivated. So do others.

With your attitude, I think it completely possible that after review by one of those nice ICA officers, your application ends up in the circular file.

Clue: Not interested in a response to your query? Just walk on by. Want to get what you need? Quit pissing people off.

filexpat

Re: Success!

Post by filexpat » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 5:50 pm

donleavy wrote:I applied in July 2010 and was recently granted PR - American, married to Singaporean with child.
CONGRATULATIONS... You are one of the lucky ones.. That was 7 months of waiting and finally you got it.. Thanks for the information DONLEAVY..

So, to all waiting... weigh your chance and compare your prospective with DONLEAVY..

Don't be discouraged by those FIREFLIES flying in and out.. someone say we are pissing them.. but they keep on coming in and out.. watch out for them.. you will read another FIREFLIES comment again.. watch out..

We really appreciate your share DONLEAVY.. and once again CONGRATS..

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:08 pm

filexpat wrote:So, to all waiting for their chance weigh your chance and compare your prospective with DONLEAVY..
What are they going to compare? That they are American? Have a Singapore wife? A baby? This is nonsense.

You have no idea of his position, nor his income, nor the company that he works for. You have no idea of his educational qualifications. Nor do you have any information about the wife. Nor do you have any information about how long he has lived here. In short, the information you do have is completely worthless when trying to assess your own chances.

Finally, you have no information about the factors and weighting criteria used to judge a PR application.

But, have fun.

JayCee
Reporter
Reporter

Post by JayCee » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:12 pm

filexpat wrote:
donleavy wrote:I applied in July 2010 and was recently granted PR - American, married to Singaporean with child.
CONGRATULATIONS... You are one of the lucky ones.. That was 7 months of waiting and finally you got it.. Thanks for the information DONLEAVY..

So, to all waiting... weigh your chance and compare your prospective with DONLEAVY..

Don't be discouraged by those FIREFLIES flying in and out.. someone say we are pissing them.. but they keep on coming in and out.. watch out for them.. you will read another FIREFLIES comment again.. watch out..

We really appreciate your share DONLEAVY.. and once again CONGRATS..
How much use is this to you when DonLeavy is from America with a Singaporean wife and child and likely gets paid pretty well, when you're from a completely different country, without a Singaporean spouse, and not paid a lot?

Seriously, it's a total waste of time to try and judge your own chances in this way, but if it makes you happy knock yourself out, with the attitude you've shown I'm sure you're not that much longer for this forum anyway

filexpat

Post by filexpat » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 6:12 pm

Hahahaha LOL....

SEE GUYS... I thought a firefly is comming... but guess who came...... a PISSED STRONG EAGLE comes....

Just watch out he'll come back again... wasting time in a wrong topic... FLY AWAY........