Singapore Expats Forum

Expat divorces on the rise in S’pore?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

breedmon
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri, 18 Feb 2011

Postby breedmon » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 6:06 pm

nakatago wrote:
breedmon wrote:
nakatago wrote:
JR8 wrote:Most Singaporean men I know are homosexual.


Are you sure? They're not just sissies or wusses? I've seen more guts, courage and character from gay people I know personally.

:P :P :P :P :P :P


Yeah many Singaporean men look like half-starved sissies. But somehow I don't think this sounds right coming out of the mouth of a Filipino.


So, what are you implying, you ignorant, self-righteous racist?


Let me get this straight.

You wrote: Are you sure SG men are not just sissies and wusses? I've seen more guts, courage and character from gay people I know personally. I replied: Yeah many Singaporean men look like half-starved sissies. But somehow I don't think this sounds right coming out of the mouth of a Filipino.

And you are calling me racist? The only racist here is you. You are like the rapist crying rape. :roll:

Why does it not sound right coming from the mouth of a Filipino? Well, maybe because most Filipinos are decent people and not as disgustingly racist as you are? Singaporeans are nice enough to give u a visa, a decent job and a safe place to live in. While you, little utterly disgusting racist, discriminate against all of them by saying that they are all sisses and wusses without guts and character? You truly bring shame to your countrymen and your country. And sadly you are far from being alone. So many racists here posting discriminating posts against all Sporeans or particular races within Spore, the very people who were kind enough to take them in and provide them with a decent life.

Posting here is like walking into a mental asylum. The first few times you laugh at it. Then later, you realised that many of these people are really sad lives. I don't even live in SG but I really wonder how the country has disintegrated since I last went back last year.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 6:50 pm

breedmon wrote:Posting here is like walking into a mental asylum. The first few times you laugh at it. Then later, you realised that many of these people are really sad lives.



Is that why you keep coming back then?

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 7:36 pm

breedmon wrote:Why does it not sound right coming from the mouth of a Filipino? Well, maybe because most Filipinos are decent people and not as disgustingly racist as you are? Singaporeans are nice enough to give u a visa, a decent job and a safe place to live in. While you, little utterly disgusting racist, discriminate against all of them by saying that they are all sisses and wusses without guts and character? You truly bring shame to your countrymen and your country. And sadly you are far from being alone. So many racists here posting discriminating posts against all Sporeans or particular races within Singapore, the very people who were kind enough to take them in and provide them with a decent life.


First, JR8 mentioned the men he knew. He did not say all SG men. I was taking a stab at those men and also those my SG women friends who say they don't want SG men.

Second, don't be so full of yourself. My employers are Europeans and Singapore needs them here. I give credit to Singapore where credit is due and most of us do if you care enough to back read so don't go accusing us of the very offense you are committing.

Plavt
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4289
Joined: Wed, 18 May 2005
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Plavt » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 7:51 pm

breedmon wrote:Why does it not sound right coming from the mouth of a Filipino? Well, maybe because most Filipinos are decent people and not as disgustingly racist as you are? Singaporeans are nice enough to give u a visa, a decent job and a safe place to live in. While you, little utterly disgusting racist, discriminate against all of them by saying that they are all sisses and wusses without guts and character? You truly bring shame to your countrymen and your country. And sadly you are far from being alone. So many racists here posting discriminating posts against all Sporeans or particular races within Singapore, the very people who were kind enough to take them in and provide them with a decent life.


Breedmon,
Another attack like that and your account will be locked. There was no need to bring Nakatago's or anybody else's race into your post! His retort was merely what you asked for. Furhtermore it would help if you would read think and understand what was said. This was what Nakatago said;
"Are you sure? They're not just sissies or wusses? I've seen more guts, courage and character from gay people I know personally." . That was in fact a question in reference to an unspecified group of people and not a racist attack as you wrongly assumed. About the only reason the moderators have allowed you to post is most are having a good laugh at you make such a fool of yourself. However, there is a limit and you are getting very close to it. Now can we leave it at that?



Moderator.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Tue, 01 Mar 2011 2:35 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healt ... -girl.html


The official worlds hairiest girl is an Indon.

Hahahaha!

We whiteys win again!!

User avatar
longstebe
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu, 24 Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands

Postby longstebe » Wed, 02 Mar 2011 12:52 pm

JR8, are you having a few with Roy Brown at your location?

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Wed, 02 Mar 2011 12:56 pm

longstebe wrote:JR8, are you having a few with Roy Brown at your location?


No Chewbakkas here m8... they're all yours :)


owww...owww.....oww,owwwwww

User avatar
longstebe
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu, 24 Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands

Postby longstebe » Wed, 02 Mar 2011 1:03 pm

JR8 wrote:
longstebe wrote:JR8, are you having a few with Roy Brown at your location?


No Chewbakkas here m8... they're all yours :)


owww...owww.....oww,owwwwww


I thought the Dog and Duck was Chubby Browns local. :lol:

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Wed, 02 Mar 2011 5:14 pm

longstebe wrote:
JR8 wrote:
longstebe wrote:JR8, are you having a few with Roy Brown at your location?


No Chewbakkas here m8... they're all yours :)


owww...owww.....oww,owwwwww


I thought the Dog and Duck was Chubby Browns local. :lol:



OIC! ... cripes don't know mate. Here, hold me pint and I'll go and have a shooftie

User avatar
ex-pat
Regular
Regular
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed, 25 Jul 2007
Location: in my cocoon

Re: Expat divorces on the rise in S’pore?

Postby ex-pat » Fri, 18 Mar 2011 1:41 pm

k1w1 wrote:
ex-pat wrote:Well, i did get a indecent proposal from a Western guy ( Aussie). We known each other for 3 years now. He asked me if i fancy going to his place for a a drink as his wifey is traveling for business.
My point here is man does not have to travel to hooked with with some hot chicks, he can do it in his house. And if he dare asking woman to go over and have a chat and drink he can do it anywhere as long as the wife is not looking.


I wouldn't have thought anything of that probably, but it would depend on the situation. Do you know his wife? Does she know he's invited you over? Have you been there before? Do you live nearby - like the same condo or street - so it was just as easy to go there than go to a bar?

Hard to say, from the details you gave, if that was dodgy or not. If you've known him for three years, and he's never made a move, I'd say he was just inviting a mate over for a beer.



I have never meet his wife , but he mentioned about her many times in our usual conversation. I didnt t think she knows he was inviting me. We live 10 minutes away to each other. Anyway, i always have a ready excuse whenever he ask me over. He is hot and good looking guy he can invite as many as he want but im not competing with them.
I rather go for a facial :-)

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34257
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Re: Expat divorces on the rise in S’pore?

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 18 Mar 2011 2:00 pm

ex-pat wrote:He is hot and good looking guy he can invite as many as he want but im not competing with them.
I rather go for a facial :-)


But......but......I'll bet he could arrange that as well. :o :lol:

JayCee
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 981
Joined: Mon, 04 Aug 2008
Location: Not Singapore

Re: Expat divorces on the rise in S’pore?

Postby JayCee » Fri, 18 Mar 2011 2:47 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
ex-pat wrote:He is hot and good looking guy he can invite as many as he want but im not competing with them.
I rather go for a facial :-)


But......but......I'll bet he could arrange that as well. :o :lol:



Hehehehehe, I bet he knows a few good places to get a ring cleaned too (sorry, private joke from another thread) :lol: :lol:

User avatar
ev-disinfection
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 459
Joined: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Expat divorces on the rise in S’pore?

Postby ev-disinfection » Fri, 18 Mar 2011 3:13 pm

ex-pat wrote:
k1w1 wrote:
ex-pat wrote:Well, i did get a indecent proposal from a Western guy ( Aussie). We known each other for 3 years now. He asked me if i fancy going to his place for a a drink as his wifey is traveling for business.
My point here is man does not have to travel to hooked with with some hot chicks, he can do it in his house. And if he dare asking woman to go over and have a chat and drink he can do it anywhere as long as the wife is not looking.


I wouldn't have thought anything of that probably, but it would depend on the situation. Do you know his wife? Does she know he's invited you over? Have you been there before? Do you live nearby - like the same condo or street - so it was just as easy to go there than go to a bar?

Hard to say, from the details you gave, if that was dodgy or not. If you've known him for three years, and he's never made a move, I'd say he was just inviting a mate over for a beer.



I have never meet his wife , but he mentioned about her many times in our usual conversation. I didnt t think she knows he was inviting me. We live 10 minutes away to each other. Anyway, i always have a ready excuse whenever he ask me over. He is hot and good looking guy he can invite as many as he want but im not competing with them.
I rather go for a facial :-)


hmmmmm.... married men will tell you about their wife, so that you can be mentally prepared, for if you continue on with this relationship.

I would rather go to my hairdresser for a hair cut and blow dry..... always relaxes me :o :cool:

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34257
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Re: Expat divorces on the rise in S’pore?

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 18 Mar 2011 3:34 pm

JayCee wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
ex-pat wrote:He is hot and good looking guy he can invite as many as he want but im not competing with them.
I rather go for a facial :-)


But......but......I'll bet he could arrange that as well. :o :lol:



Hehehehehe, I bet he knows a few good places to get a ring cleaned too (sorry, private joke from another thread) :lol: :lol:


Oh, those ultrasonic cleaners? :P

User avatar
Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2306
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2005

Re: Expat divorces on the rise in S’pore?

Postby Wind In My Hair » Fri, 18 Mar 2011 7:25 pm

ev-disinfection wrote:hmmmmm.... married men will tell you about their wife, so that you can be mentally prepared, for if you continue on with this relationship.

At last, an honest man! :lol:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests