Singapore Expats

Expat divorces on the rise in S’pore?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
longstebe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by longstebe » Fri, 18 Feb 2011 7:10 pm

Chewbacca, brilliant.
Mate, there just takin the piss, don't worry about it.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Fri, 18 Feb 2011 7:27 pm

longstebe wrote:Chewbacca, brilliant.
Mate, there just takin the piss, don't worry about it.
Kinda has a point though. That and their pointy faces

:)

Brah
Manager
Manager

Post by Brah » Fri, 18 Feb 2011 8:28 pm

Troll - admit it, you never even had women of your own. Chewbacca would be a step up for you. Until then it's inflatables.
breedmon wrote:How typical. It still does not change the fact that you and your women are Chewbaccas. :)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 18 Feb 2011 8:51 pm

breedmon wrote:
Go ahead and be rude. How typical. It still does not change the fact that you and your women are Chewbaccas. :)
Which just goes to show, you are as clueless there as elsewhere, Brazilians are more popular with western women than they are with Asian women.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 18 Feb 2011 9:03 pm

Obviously, our trollish friend doesn't know Singaporean women very well. But again, with his delightful demeanor, one could understand why he's probably never been with a girl, Asian or otherwise. Some Asian women are more hairy than "pale" western women. I know. I'm married to one of them for over 27 years. :wink: :wave:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager

Post by Mary Hatch Bailey » Fri, 18 Feb 2011 9:11 pm

breedmon wrote:
Go ahead and be rude. How typical. It still does not change the fact that you and your women are Chewbaccas. :)
My God Man! There is only one Chewbacca. Chewy is a member of the noble Wookie race.

Quit talkin' crazy... :?

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Fri, 18 Feb 2011 9:12 pm

I once bunked up with this chick, and I swear to god her pubes went down the inside of her thighs to her knees.

Don't remember what race she was though, but Asian chicks can be pretty damned furry. At least white chicks understand topiary which seems to completely pass most Asians by...

Reckon the OP simply doesn't get any of anything... hence comes here to attack perceived unjust competitors. How sad.

Eau2011
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Eau2011 » Fri, 18 Feb 2011 9:39 pm

Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:One more time :? :

Big difference between going out to a public place and being invited over for drinks to a married colleague's home when he has told you up front his wife isn't home. If you say 'yes' it's because you want to be there when the wife is out.

What you have worked out with your wife is your business, karaoke or no karaoke.
Absolutely agree. :?

Eau2011
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Eau2011 » Fri, 18 Feb 2011 9:43 pm

Brah wrote:Exactly. Also...

If a person in their non-Asian home country has a predilection towards Asian women then they may have this Yellow Fever.

If a foreigner in an Asian country gets involved with an Asian woman, regardless of his or her marital status, more often or not it's just a numbers game, subject to prevailing market conditions and supply and demand.

I think people with insecurities confuse and label things like "Asian Fever" as some sort of cross-pollination / ticket outta here / grass is greener / lure of the exotic / trading up / etc. thingy when it's really not that at all in a lot of cases.

It's just The Call Of The Wild.
k1w1 wrote:God, how predictable... Divorces among expats are all down to the white guy getting yellow fever and playing around on the wife? PUH-LEESE.

If someone is going to cheat, they will, regardless of whether they are living in Asia.
So is it in Africa, South America...
Last edited by Eau2011 on Fri, 18 Feb 2011 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eau2011
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Eau2011 » Fri, 18 Feb 2011 9:52 pm

Brah wrote:Troll - admit it, you never even had women of your own. Chewbacca would be a step up for you. Until then it's inflatables.
breedmon wrote:How typical. It still does not change the fact that you and your women are Chewbaccas. :)
:devil: :cool:

Brah
Manager
Manager

Post by Brah » Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:01 pm

Reminds me that while hirsute caucasian women surely must exist, as well as hirsute Asians or any other race, I never came across one in my many encounters.

And while I don't quite fit that description myself either, nor do I of the probably bald breedmon, I have had a number of Asian women actually go out of their way for guys that do.

Maybe breedmon lost out on a girl he was interested in to a manly guy with more hair than him, and he just expressing his frustration.
Eau2011 wrote:
Brah wrote:Troll - admit it, you never even had women of your own. Chewbacca would be a step up for you. Until then it's inflatables.
:devil: :cool:

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:15 pm

has anyone seen a fresh local NS guy going out with an expat cougar in singapore? :P :D

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:23 pm

Most Singaporean men I know are homosexual.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:48 pm

JR8 wrote:Most Singaporean men I know are homosexual.
Are you sure? They're not just sissies or wusses? I've seen more guts, courage and character from gay people I know personally.

:P :P :P :P :P :P
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sat, 19 Feb 2011 12:03 am

No really I am not exaggerating. Maybe it's just 'the circle' I became a part of.