Singapore Expats

Job offer in SG

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
gentle_sam4u

Job offer in SG

Post by gentle_sam4u » Fri, 04 Feb 2011 1:03 am

Hello Everyone,

I have 4 years of work experience and currently working in a non-bank subsidary unit of an MNC bank in India and my annual package is around Rs 5.5 lakhs. I have got an offer in singapore as an application support analyst the client location would be Credit Suisse but i would be in the payroll of a consultancy called ITCAN Pte limited. The monthly salary would be 4400 SGD. Could you someone please advice on the pros and cons of working in the payroll of a consultancy, career prospects and monetary benefits (montly savings, possible yearly bonus & increments in SG).

beppi
Manager
Manager

Post by beppi » Tue, 08 Feb 2011 10:45 am

The word "lakh" is not English and therefore unlikely to be understood outside of India.

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Post by BillyB » Tue, 08 Feb 2011 1:44 pm

Why don't all new joiners get directed to an introduction to the search function on this site. It's like deja vu almost every day with the same questions.............

beppi
Manager
Manager

Post by beppi » Tue, 08 Feb 2011 2:19 pm

BillyB wrote:Why don't all new joiners get directed to an introduction to the search function on this site. It's like deja vu almost every day with the same questions.............
It's part of the "Foreign Talent" test: If they cannot even figure that out, then they don't qualify!
Special points are given to those who searched the forum and still cannot figure out how much life in Singapore costs or whether S$XXX is a good salary. Or the recent case who claimed he is too busy to browse a forum and thus has to post his questions (The worst is: He succeeded and actually received a serious answer! The replier probably lost his FT status as well.).

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 08 Feb 2011 2:47 pm

With beppi here, I can now go on vacation! :cool:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers