Singapore Expats Forum

Finnair recruitment at jobsdb.com.sg

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
aloyscious
Regular
Regular
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat, 09 Apr 2005

Postby aloyscious » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 10:10 pm

yeah, i think if by now no call means dun get in ...quite obvious..

Rougeberry
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue, 22 Feb 2011

Postby Rougeberry » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 11:05 pm

aloyscious wrote:yeah, i think if by now no call means dun get in ...quite obvious..


but it was scheduled 10th march would be the selection calls.... so dont' lose hope so soon alright. :)

Ccherry
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed, 16 Feb 2011

Postby Ccherry » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 11:47 pm

I received the call in the late evening!!
Hope more of us will get the call soon!! :wink:

Rougeberry
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue, 22 Feb 2011

Postby Rougeberry » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:11 am

denscer wrote:I think so too but the deadline is tmr...have faith and hope for the best...


I just called Tricia's desk. was informed that she's on leave. -.-
Anyhoooss...the person said they're gonna call everyone today. so yup....

snowss
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby snowss » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:26 am

omg..I am really keeping my fingers and toes crossed. Pls call me soon!!...so that I can tender my resignation :lol:
(=^_^=)

Rougeberry
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue, 22 Feb 2011

Postby Rougeberry » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:42 am

snowss wrote:omg..I am really keeping my fingers and toes crossed. Pls call me soon!!...so that I can tender my resignation :lol:



me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

snowss
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby snowss » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:02 am

Rougeberry wrote:
snowss wrote:omg..I am really keeping my fingers and toes crossed. Pls call me soon!!...so that I can tender my resignation :lol:



me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


we pray and hope we get the call okay?..I have alrdy typed my resignation letter, just waiting for the golden chance to throw in...pls let me throw my letter so that I can bid my boss good bye forever :cool:
(=^_^=)

kae81
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu, 10 Feb 2011

..

Postby kae81 » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:14 am

Did anyone recieved the calls from Adecco today already?

Rougeberry
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue, 22 Feb 2011

Re: ..

Postby Rougeberry » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:16 am

kae81 wrote:Did anyone recieved the calls from Adecco today already?


i wished someone said yes to getting a call today. keeps me anticipated as much as i dont wanna have too much high hopes. ishhhhh....

kae81
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu, 10 Feb 2011

..

Postby kae81 » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 1:40 pm

Nobody got calls from Adecco today at all?? :roll:

snowss
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby snowss » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 2:01 pm

omg..no hope liao lah :cry: I have called the Adecco office, they said those selected ones have all been called yesterday :(

sobs...
(=^_^=)

kae81
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu, 10 Feb 2011

..

Postby kae81 » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 2:21 pm

Rougeberry.. You mentioned that Adecco said that they will call everyone today..
WHy they lie to you? :mad:

Rougeberry
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue, 22 Feb 2011

Re: ..

Postby Rougeberry » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 2:31 pm

kae81 wrote:Rougeberry.. You mentioned that Adecco said that they will call everyone today..
WHy they lie to you? :mad:



yeaaa...........shit shit shit!! dammit balls! i'm so mad!
the person just now could have just told the truth this morning...efffff!!!
i just called and they telling me this...
i msged tricia this morning on her cell, also no reply. all i need was a reply. that's all. instead of getting mini heart attacks when my phone is ringing thinking it's from them...
-.-

Rougeberry
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue, 22 Feb 2011

Postby Rougeberry » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 2:32 pm

snowss wrote:
Rougeberry wrote:
snowss wrote:omg..I am really keeping my fingers and toes crossed. Pls call me soon!!...so that I can tender my resignation :lol:



me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


we pray and hope we get the call okay?..I have alrdy typed my resignation letter, just waiting for the golden chance to throw in...pls let me throw my letter so that I can bid my boss good bye forever :cool:



so i think you can throw your letter to that bin already?

Rougeberry
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue, 22 Feb 2011

Postby Rougeberry » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 2:34 pm

freak waste of time go swimming when they actually have the results even beforehand.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests