Singapore Expats

Finnair recruitment at jobsdb.com.sg

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Mshlltg

Post by Mshlltg » Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:09 pm

Not for me. I guess I'm like the second batch of applicants :/

Whyar

Post by Whyar » Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:59 pm

Hi,

I just received mine but did not have questionnaire to answer. Mine on Tue 8am.

JDMgirl

Post by JDMgirl » Sat, 11 Oct 2014 6:09 am

bongirl wrote:Jdmgirl. And mshtllg. I just received health questionaire from finnair, have you received yours?
Hi there! Erm, I'm not an ex-crew. Actually I haven graduate from my degree, haha. And yes, I just received my questionnaire.

What are you going to wear on Monday?

Mshlltg

Post by Mshlltg » Sat, 11 Oct 2014 2:58 pm

Whyar wrote:Hi,

I just received mine but did not have questionnaire to answer. Mine on Tue 8am.
Hey Whyar, when did you send your the invitation & when did you reply them for confirmation? Mine's on Tues too, but they hasn't reply with the time slot yet. :shock:

bongirl
Regular
Regular

Post by bongirl » Sat, 25 Oct 2014 6:17 pm

ALL pls chrck email for the final intervieew result.. i am accepted fortunate. Going finland ! Yay !!

Anyway if you guys want to know the round i can summary up, if u all keen to know with @ replies. ;)
Last edited by bongirl on Fri, 26 Dec 2014 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

bongirl
Regular
Regular

Post by bongirl » Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:55 pm

anyone replied with the acceptance contract?

Also anyone booked with the assigned clinic for checkup? Also COC ???

Mshlltg I know you will be doing urs soon ... wanna tag along with you but my time cannot luh hahaha

Redcolour

Re: Finnair recruitment

Post by Redcolour » Mon, 02 Feb 2015 8:23 pm

Hellos where do you guys usually find out on the recruitment for finnair? :) anybody know when is the next intake? Thanks!

weiniiie

Re:

Post by weiniiie » Wed, 20 May 2015 1:13 pm

[quote="bongirl"]ALL pls chrck email for the final intervieew result.. i am accepted fortunate. Going finland ! Yay !!

Anyway if you guys want to know the round i can summary up, if u all keen to know with @ replies. ;)[/quote]

Hi @bongirl, would you be able to share what the recruitment/interview process is like, please? :) How many rounds are there in total?

bongirl
Regular
Regular

Re: Finnair recruitment at jobsdb.com.sg

Post by bongirl » Sat, 23 May 2015 2:07 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :x
Last edited by bongirl on Wed, 30 Sep 2015 7:39 am, edited 5 times in total.

bongirl
Regular
Regular

Post by bongirl » Sat, 23 May 2015 2:16 am

FINNAIR is recruiting again, do it fast. I heard not recruiting alot this time round.

http://sg.jobsdb.com/SG/EN/Search/JobAd ... 57975&sr=1

go apply deadline is 6 june.(best sent 4 days before) as i got mine shortlisted email before the deadline.

jas85

Post by jas85 » Mon, 25 May 2015 5:03 pm

hi is there any bond for finnair?

Redcolour

Post by Redcolour » Tue, 26 May 2015 2:03 pm

bongirl wrote:First, you got to be shortlisted by them. If shortlisted, you will be asked to go for a short 1-1 interview and swimming test also, will be taking a full body photograph to finnair HQ for selection and a online test. If pass, you will be ask to come back, measure height (160cm min for gurls, if did not reached will be ask to leave immediately), then will be divided into groups for group assessment. Then do some group exercise(one of the interviewer will be assessing each of us) and some paper work quiz then going for 1-1 interview for 45 mins. If pass, you will received an email within 2 weeks. HTHs. anway they are selecting 10 people. so good luck! :)

If all pass, will be going to finland for training a month. The test is very difficult. ALmost all are written test. very very few multiple choice unlike the asian one. but i think it is worth it afterall with a prestige airline. work culture still ok, as we are following the finnish SOP. And you only work 15 days in a month with 12 off days in a month. its like working for 4 days off 3 days pattern some even will get off a week per month exclude the 12 off days. Flight timing are all night flight. so its like you wakeup in the noon, then go for flight in the end. so yup!

Hey bongirl, have you seen any girls got out just because they are not 160cm tall? how many people were there in your intake that time?

bongirl
Regular
Regular

Post by bongirl » Tue, 26 May 2015 6:03 pm

redcolor : YES ! that why i mentioned about height! they were pissed though HAHA.

out of 700 application they took 60+ that time. But some didnt accept the offer so might be more from the 60+. this time round i heard took in 10. but alot of application!

Wifeofaballer

Post by Wifeofaballer » Sun, 31 May 2015 12:41 pm

Hi. Was trying to send my application thru jobsdb but i cant get thru the website after redirecting. Anyone has the same problem? Thanks.

bongirl
Regular
Regular

Post by bongirl » Mon, 01 Jun 2015 12:15 am

:x :x :x :x :x
Last edited by bongirl on Wed, 30 Sep 2015 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.