Singapore Expats Forum

Regarding Reconsideration of PR

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
bktumma

Regarding Reconsideration of PR

Postby bktumma » Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:42 pm

Hi,

I was in Singapore in 2007 and 2008 with dependent. Applied for PR and my employer also support. Due to some family problems, i had withdrawn dependent PR application. In that 5 months processing period, i too also got fired with my employer due to some invalid reason( I feel some injustification happend with me). I would like to know whether do i have any rights to ask for Reconsideration of PR application.

Regards,
BK

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Fri, 28 Jan 2011 3:47 am

One of the requirement of PR application is contribution to CPF and paying your income tax i.e you must have a stable job.
Withdrawal of PR application for one reason or another will set you back at zero. There is no ground for reconsideration.
Hence it will be a fresh application from ICA POV.
What happens between your ex employer and yourself remain between the two of you , it has nothing to do with ICA.
Fired by ex employer due to GROSS MISCONDUCT will taint your EP renewal with MOM if your ex employer so desired to report it to MOM
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!