Singapore Expats Forum

EP pending input from Vetting Agencies!

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

cooltool

EP pending input from Vetting Agencies!

Postby cooltool » Sun, 23 Jan 2011 6:56 pm

Hello Guys I have been reading the forum and I have a question to ask...I will appreciate if i could have some comments...
I

I called MOM and explained the situation they advised me to apply for EP with my new company as it would confuse things if i was granted EP and then changed my company after a month. However i left Singapore a week back just before the extension time frame was due.
Last edited by cooltool on Sun, 30 Jan 2011 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never Back down!

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Mon, 24 Jan 2011 4:18 am

Yeah , you should have no issue to come here on SVP. You can do it via E-VP at www.ica.gov.sg.
I am not sure if you need a local sponsor but from previous post if you apply thru ticketing agencies in India , they will sort out this issue for you
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

cooltool

Postby cooltool » Mon, 24 Jan 2011 1:56 pm

Thanks MS for your feedback. I will contact the singapore embassy here. I guess with the EPEC cert I should be able to get a entry one month visa.
Never Back down!