Singapore Expats


Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Post Reply
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 2:22 pm


Post by rockinsg » Fri, 21 Jan 2011 2:35 pm

I am looking to undergo Gynecomastia.
Who would be the recommended surgeon to go to.
I am narowwing down to Harry Fok, Andrew Tay or JJ chua.
Am not sure of the Gynecomastia experience as discussion on forums is mostly on eyelid and nose stuffs.

Any guys who have undergone Gynecomastis surgery and would like to share their experience on which doc to go to.
Woffle wu seems too expensive, but might consider if have negative review on other doctors.
Need to feel comfortable with the doc rather than go revision surgeries.

Post Reply

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests