Singapore Expats

Rhinoplasty-- Woffles Wu or Martin Huang?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Nespress88

Post by Nespress88 » Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:36 pm

I am really glad so many people here are satisfied with their rhinoplasties performed by Woffles Wu. He is really a rare gem blessed with very artistic skills and techniques. Everyday when I wake up and see myself in the mirror, ill go 'BEAUTIFUL'!. As I mentioned, anyone can major in plastic surgery, but far from few have what it takes to bring them to a Master level. And seriously, when Woffles briefly mentioned he had thought of moving over to States (where he can earn a lot more money!), I panicked a bit. I can never imagine (after my horrid experience with another local unethical surgeon who just appeared recently on a medical magazine cover claiming he 'cares' and have 'compassion' for his patients - one word : VOMIT) allowing anyone but WW to touch any part of my face.

As a matter of fact, even if he does decide to base in States, I will still fly 20+ hours to find him if I needed anything done to my face.

rhinose
Regular
Regular

Post by rhinose » Fri, 18 Mar 2011 1:29 am

hey guys glad to hear the success stories.

Jus like to get a rough idea how much it cost by WW to do a rhinoplasty?

you guys mention silicone and goretex he uses?

Does he use rib cartilage?

Thanks

babyangel11
Regular
Regular

Post by babyangel11 » Sat, 19 Mar 2011 4:33 am

rhinose wrote:hey guys glad to hear the success stories.

Jus like to get a rough idea how much it cost by WW to do a rhinoplasty?

you guys mention silicone and goretex he uses?

Does he use rib cartilage?

Thanks

Hi rhinose,

If im not wrong, WW does not use rib cartilage. In fact, i havent heard of any local plastic surgeon here using rib.

If i remember correctly, WW uses silicone, goretex, ear cartilage n he does some work on the nose n not just simply putting in the implant n thats it. I consulted him long time ago. The surgery cost should be more than $10k, probably ard $15k or so range unless there's some changes.

Those who have gone for the surgery with WW would be able to advise on the surgery cost better.

Cheers.

seraphst

Re: Rhinoplasty-- Woffles Wu or Martin Huang?

Post by seraphst » Mon, 18 Apr 2011 4:51 pm

My advice is not Dr M.H... coz i paid 10k for permanent filler, the result was disappointing. And he seem to gave false promise and information.

Going back for consultation seem pointless. He just charge you but assure the result was there yet you barely can see.

I will never recommend him to any of my friend coz i simply waste 10k away for pain with no result.

smilingdancer

Post by smilingdancer » Thu, 28 Jul 2011 11:34 am

I did nose with Martin Huang and am very happy. It looks natural but beautiful. I dont wan people look at me and know I had wrk. That is not what I pay for. My advice go for consult with both WW and MH and see who you like. I can tell you for me I am very happy with my nose especially the tip and I feel happy. Not cheap but worth it :)

smilingdancer

Post by smilingdancer » Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:52 pm

p.s look at Xiaxue blog - her nose look amazing! Looks so pretty and natural. Ok the rest of her does not look natural lah but considering she started with nose very wide and flat it looks beautiful :)

perfectionist88

Post by perfectionist88 » Fri, 29 Jul 2011 5:30 pm

Woffles Wu is charging me $15,900 for Gore-Tex implant with ear cartilage grafts and $4,600 for double eyelid surgery. A basic silicon implant will cost $8950.

Martin Huang is charging me between $8,000 - $10,000 for Rhinoplasty under local anaesthesia and between $2,000 - $5,000 for double eyelid surgery. Further discounts can be discussed if you decide upon doing both.

Both sounds a tad too ex for me. I really thought I could do both surgeries with just $10k!

perfectionist88

Post by perfectionist88 » Fri, 29 Jul 2011 5:31 pm

smilingdancer wrote: I did nose with Martin Huang and am very happy. It looks natural but beautiful. I dont wan people look at me and know I had wrk. That is not what I pay for. My advice go for consult with both WW and MH and see who you like. I can tell you for me I am very happy with my nose especially the tip and I feel happy. Not cheap but worth it :)

how much did you pay in total?? :)

babyangel11
Regular
Regular

Post by babyangel11 » Mon, 08 Aug 2011 3:20 am

smilingdancer wrote:p.s look at Xiaxue blog - her nose look amazing! Looks so pretty and natural. Ok the rest of her does not look natural lah but considering she started with nose very wide and flat it looks beautiful :)

Hi Similingdancer,

Well i saw X.xue's pic in her blog n i must say her nose, especially the tip, is nothing to rave about. Just my personal opinion n hope no one gets affected. :) I forgot how she looked like previously before her nose job so couldnt say whether before or after is nicer. But could kind of tell that her nose is done.

My feeling is maybe her tip could be better than that. Perhaps because i have seen many photos of noses done by Taiwanese surgeons, etc using rib cartilage n when you see those pics compared to hers, its really different. One thing i must say, its pretty difficult to achieve a nice tip n i feel that is one of the toughest tasks to achieve in a rhinoplasty compared to achieveing a high bridge, etc.

I havent seen noses done by WW yet (or maybe i've come across but didnt know it was done by him) but seeing the reviews here, it may appear that he's pretty good? :wink:

Cheers.

Nespress88

Post by Nespress88 » Sat, 13 Aug 2011 12:19 am

Do take note that Xiaxue has TWO nosejobs done. First was by Martin H which she has repeatedly mentioned it wasn't her ideal nose esp in the tip area. Also the main reason she had a second surgery done was because her nose was crooked (silicone implant is very prone to shifting due to encapsulating rather than tissue integration). If I had spent $12-$15k on a nose job and it goes crooked just barely after 1 year, ill vomit blood everyday for an entire month.

Xiaxue has refused to disclose who her second surgeon was due to lefal implication (mentioned in her youtube vlog) but most likely it is not Martin H. but her second nose job esp the tip is definitely amazing as compared to the first job.

nosedilemma

Post by nosedilemma » Wed, 24 Aug 2011 1:01 pm

Hi nespress, i am a new member here and i am considering doing rhino with woffles wu. ive known that you did your nose with him. can you pm me your nose pictures before and after if you dont mind? i want to go for rhinoplasty but im not sure if ww is a good choice. hope you can enlighten me! :( thanks alot in advance! i cant pm you because im a new member.

cambalfour

Post by cambalfour » Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:56 pm

perfectionist88 wrote:Woffles Wu is charging me $15,900 for Gore-Tex implant with ear cartilage grafts and $4,600 for double eyelid surgery. A basic silicon implant will cost $8950.

Martin Huang is charging me between $8,000 - $10,000 for Rhinoplasty under local anaesthesia and between $2,000 - $5,000 for double eyelid surgery. Further discounts can be discussed if you decide upon doing both.

Both sounds a tad too ex for me. I really thought I could do both surgeries with just $10k!
I am going to consult W Wu for revision rhino. I paid $10,000 for my first doctor, and result is below expectation :(, as in uglier than pre-op! How long did your swelling last?

cambalfour

Re: Rhinoplasty-- Woffles Wu or Martin Huang?

Post by cambalfour » Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:57 pm

justwannabehappy wrote:Hi,

For nose surgery, anyone out there who had experience with them? Care to share?.....
I can tell you who not to go to.

tita2011

Post by tita2011 » Fri, 23 Sep 2011 2:08 pm

[quote="Nespress88"]Woffles for sure. I had mine done by him last year june and I never regret a single part or cent abt this. Yes, he is expensive but I believe not many surgeons can match his artistry and skills. This nose of mine exceeded all my expectations and I got more than what I hoped for. Rhinoplasty is not just about inserting a piece of silicone and stitch you back. The tip refining, the nasal bone narrowing using rasp, obtaining cartilage from ears and judging what amount to stack on top of tip end of the silicone/goretex - I really think you need someone more than just a title of Plastic Surgeon to do this well.

I got mine done just perfect, or like what Woffles always say when he reviewed me ' BEAUTIFUL, just BEAUTIFUL!!!' :) Good luck![/ Hey...I did my nose with woffles, it's been 4 years already and it become fake asymettic and imbalance nose tips. the first year it looks good but by the times goes it looks un natural. I regret to do this with Dr,Woffles. He is so expensive but below my expectation. I have to do the correction again and plan to do it in Korea or Taiwan which I heard much more expertise and reasonable price.
cheerful

cambalfour

Post by cambalfour » Mon, 26 Sep 2011 8:06 am

@tita2011 - Let's do it together in Korea. I also need revisional nose job!