Singapore Expats Forum

Lets play basketball - not the foggiest how to arrange it

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
fincarew

Lets play basketball - not the foggiest how to arrange it

Postby fincarew » Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:23 am

Hi I'm 24 M - very new in Singapore; just come from London. If anyone out there plays basketball I wouldn't mind a game be it one on one, team etc. Been a while so I'm rusty, but I was all right in my day.

I haven't got a clue how to go about arranging it so if anyone has any games they don't mind me joining or wants to help me find courts I'm up for either.

All peoples and levels welcome - I don't discriminate. I'll dunk on anyone. Getting my sass back...

NOTE: I can't dunk.

Live the Dream

hey

Postby Live the Dream » Mon, 17 Jan 2011 4:24 pm

where do you live though? a couple of us meet on saturdays to play, but it's in the serangoon area.

fincarew

Postby fincarew » Mon, 17 Jan 2011 5:30 pm

That is quite far away - I'm around sixth avenue area. I could probably make it though - how long do you play for and when?

Cheers!

Nick.S.

Postby Nick.S. » Mon, 17 Jan 2011 11:51 pm

I would join. I'm always up for some basketball. It's one of the few things that I miss from back home!

mlyin88

basketball

Postby mlyin88 » Tue, 18 Jan 2011 4:43 pm

Hi everyone,

Do you have any issues against having your asses kicked by a woman?? :P If not, would love to join you for a little scrimmage. Looking for people to play regularly on week days. Let me know!!

dla

Postby dla » Fri, 25 Mar 2011 7:37 am

I would love to play some basketball out here. Did any of you guys ever meet up for a game or two? Please let me know, d8vidla@hotmail.com

varuntomar
Regular
Regular

Postby varuntomar » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 12:28 am

this sounds interesting...i used to play in school..been almost 8 years now but i would love to join...please mail me at tomar.vt@gmail.com
Keep Rocking !
Varun