Singapore Expats Forum

30 soon and never be in love

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
GracieShen

Postby GracieShen » Mon, 28 Mar 2011 9:35 pm

mchan308 wrote:
aargon wrote:
mchan308 wrote:I'm 29f, single. In fact I haven't found a real love in my life. Perhaps my Mr Right doesn't want to show up yet hahaha... Anyway, I'm happy with my self nw :)

just love yourself if you cant find anyone to love.

and I`m not talking about sex.

or maybe I am... :D

I will do so :)

someone said maybe he is just near you but you didnt noticed. hehe I am 28F and single as well. Not sure when he will appear. Quite discouraged sometime but life goes on...

GracieShen

Postby GracieShen » Mon, 28 Mar 2011 9:38 pm

Sendoh123 wrote:
jwong71 wrote:
Joeyfishcat wrote:I'm afraid I take offence at any guy who says women are full of themselves. :mad:
In fact, the opposite is more often true. Just take a look at the GUYS' criteria... They have to be aesthetically pleasing with a fit body... oh and intelligence, wit, etc comes second place as a bonus.
Never mind you lot thinking most women want a man with plenty of money and a big cock... It seems you want all of us to be slim, sexy sirens begging for bedroom activity 24/7! :x
This shallowness is enough to make any man-wanting woman feel she has a lot to live up to. Most women don't know their own worth and guys who spout stuff like that just make our low self-esteem even lower.

i guess u are the type who party alot,and mixed in the wrong places. therefore chances of meeting such guys is high.

decent,down to earth guys are only found everywhere, but off the clubs.

totally agreed with bro jwong71.
decent and down to earth guy are every where.
But on the other hand, decent gal are every where too...

Therefore, it is all up to fate for a couple to meet up and get in love.
Please treasure relationship...:)

Yah, I agreed too. Clubbing place is definitely not a right place to look for. If you look for one there, he/she will probably love to party alot as well.

bluemoon21

Postby bluemoon21 » Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:49 pm

Joeyfishcat wrote:
bluemoon21 wrote:Cheer up gals, love yourself! I just broke up ended my 7 years relationship with my ex bf. In the past 7 yrs, I always thought that i found my Mr Right but I'm happier after break up even though I'm hitting 32 yr old and staying alone in foreign land :)

...Sounds familiar... Myself & my bf of 8 yrs came to SG from UK, only for him to run off with a Filipina a year later! :o Which might explain my cynicism on this thread!! Definately a Mr Wrong...

Hi, bad to hear that. Hope you found your Mr Right now! And I do enjoy my single-hood life with plenty of activities, hope you enjoy yours too!

shreeM

Me turning 30 too!

Postby shreeM » Tue, 29 Mar 2011 1:00 pm

These so called milestone birthday are really hyped up.. Its a special day cause its your birthday but other than that, it should not cause you any grief or down time... enjoy yourself and life will be great........
ShreeM

neversleep

Postby neversleep » Wed, 30 Mar 2011 2:10 am

GracieShen wrote:
mchan308 wrote:
aargon wrote:
mchan308 wrote:I'm 29f, single. In fact I haven't found a real love in my life. Perhaps my Mr Right doesn't want to show up yet hahaha... Anyway, I'm happy with my self nw :)

just love yourself if you cant find anyone to love.

and I`m not talking about sex.

or maybe I am... :D

I will do so :)

someone said maybe he is just near you but you didnt noticed. hehe I am 28F and single as well. Not sure when he will appear. Quite discouraged sometime but life goes on...
good luck to you all