Who doesn't homelygal? Who doesn't? :)

Even the guys want a good girl. Unless if they are masochists or some sort! :P
Christine
Passionate Diver

7keys

aww shuchks

Postby 7keys » Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:29 pm

aww shuchks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cant help on the BF department, but if you are interested in checking out a new activity, PM me back.

also open to anyone in the group male and female. :)

Joeyfishcat
Regular
Regular

Postby Joeyfishcat » Wed, 19 Jan 2011 1:50 pm

I agree with welshlass...
Look after no.1 and there'll be a guy waiting for you somewhere along the line. And if not, by that time you'll be having so much fun doing what you want to do, it won't be a priority any more! :)
In order to make an omelette, you have to break a few eggs :D

krd671
Regular
Regular

if i may add

Postby krd671 » Fri, 21 Jan 2011 9:57 pm

nevertheless anytime a nice guy would come around u would start applying your endless criteria to analyze him. be it looks,money,job,personality,dress sense, height, sense of humor, cock size..and the list goes on..dont wish to sound like an ass but i think most of the time women simply want too much
-homer

milieu

Postby milieu » Sat, 22 Jan 2011 3:48 pm

If this site had a 'Like' option, I'd have used it on Homer's post. :)

Ash

nakatago

Re: if i may add

Postby nakatago » Sat, 22 Jan 2011 8:16 pm

krd671 wrote:nevertheless anytime a nice guy would come around u would start applying your endless criteria to analyze him. be it looks,money,job,personality,dress sense, height, sense of humor, cock size..and the list goes on..dont wish to sound like an ass but i think most of the time women simply want too much
-homer

amen, brother.

EatPrayLove

Postby EatPrayLove » Mon, 24 Jan 2011 1:04 am

Looks like there are many 30 somthing single ladys in this forum and having fun. I appreciate that.

But I think I already have enough fun and it is time to look for something real.

Not sure I have endless criteria, I just look for someone who are comparable to myself.

Doesn`t a pretty, smart and nice woman derserves a handsome, intelligent and kind man ?

Do I ask too much ? :???:

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter

Re: if i may add

Postby carlsum1986 » Mon, 24 Jan 2011 11:57 am

krd671 wrote:nevertheless anytime a nice guy would come around u would start applying your endless criteria to analyze him. be it looks,money,job,personality,dress sense, height, sense of humor, cock size..and the list goes on..dont wish to sound like an ass but i think most of the time women simply want too much
-homer

+1
:lol: :lol: :lol: cock size :lol: :lol:

krd671
Regular
Regular

homer is here

Postby krd671 » Mon, 24 Jan 2011 9:27 pm

keep lookin dearie..and once u meet him..do marry him :)
and clone him for the rest of ur kind..

btw our criteria is simple..infact most of u women already know it..
cute face, decent/good body..and pleasant demeanour..
if it comes with some intelligence good
else we'll do with the body..;) pun intended.

hate the game..not the player
-homer

JayCee
Reporter
Reporter

Postby JayCee » Thu, 27 Jan 2011 4:06 pm

EatPrayLove wrote:Doesn`t a pretty, smart and nice woman derserves a handsome, intelligent and kind man ?

There's the thing though, maybe you're not as pretty, smart or nice as you think you are? I don't know you, I'm just throwing that into the mix. A hell of a lot of women think far too much of themselves hence they have unreasonably high expectations then complain when a guy they date doesn't meet their strict criteria.

I've known fugly girls and fatties back home and out here in Asia who would say "yeah I'm fat, but I'm also hot" and who wouldn't date any guys who weren't rich and handsome. Surprisingly, they were single. Cosmopolitan and all the other women's magazines that spout "you deserve the best" have a lot to answer for

YT

Re: 30 soon and never be in love

Postby YT » Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:08 pm

EatPrayLove wrote:Will turn 30 in a few months. Kinda feel lonely and sad.

Have dated nice guys,smart guys, handsome guys, rich guys, but never be in love with any guy. Is it unusual? is there any problem with me ?

One year ago, I never hesitate in turning down someone I was not interested or move on from one date to another when things didn`t work out.

Now my confidence complete goes away while thinking about turning 30 and single .

Hi EatPrayLove,

I dont find anything wrong with you as I think i'm the same as you. Guess you haven't meet the suitable one yet. :)

krd671
Regular
Regular

yes ladies...please do keep waiting

Postby krd671 » Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:20 pm

please do keep waiting for the superman to arrive...hes just round the corner..i think i see the cape already..today 30 tomorrow 60..whats the rush, cosmo says you deserve the best :P

damn..i can be cruel ...wait a minute.. i learnt it from the experts....women

scarbowl
Chatter
Chatter

Postby scarbowl » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 9:18 am

Heard a quote recently that I appreciate regarding having a husband/wife and the way to sustain a relationship. "Choose wisely and treat kindly."

If you are having troubles it is almost always because you didn't do one or the other of those. If you fail to choose wisely then you should dump them. If you failed to treat kindly you can fix that.

Makes sense to me.

sgbb

Postby sgbb » Sat, 05 Feb 2011 4:12 am

just passed my 33rd birthday in Dec, haven't been madly in love for pretty much several years. relocated to hk for a couple of years, and now back to singapore permanently. feels the heat when most of my friends are married, getting married...etc. what is happening to me? :mad:
picking up the pieces.