Singapore Expats Forum

Sat, 15th Jan 2011 meet-up

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
User avatar
glamoure_rouge81
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat, 18 Dec 2010
Location: Singapore

Sat, 15th Jan 2011 meet-up

Postby glamoure_rouge81 » Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:57 pm

Hey anyone keen to meet up this Sat, 15th Jan? Drinks, chit-chat etc at No. 5, Emerald Hill from 9.30 pm onwards...

J.Walker
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue, 30 Nov 2010

Postby J.Walker » Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:04 pm

count me in.. :)

User avatar
soundsgood_sg
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed, 05 Jan 2011
Location: Upper Bukit Timah

Interested

Postby soundsgood_sg » Wed, 12 Jan 2011 9:59 am

technically I'm not eligible for the 30s club by a few months, but the 40s club is, well - let's just say they don't seem to see the appeal of going someplace a little more lively... - so count me in for saturday. Kenn soundsgoodsg@gmail.com

User avatar
glamoure_rouge81
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat, 18 Dec 2010
Location: Singapore

Re: Interested

Postby glamoure_rouge81 » Wed, 12 Jan 2011 2:33 pm

soundsgood_sg wrote:technically I'm not eligible for the 30s club by a few months, but the 40s club is, well - let's just say they don't seem to see the appeal of going someplace a little more lively... - so count me in for saturday. Kenn soundsgoodsg@gmail.com


No worries abt the age-thing dude... Better to have ppl of different age. See u thr!

Neems

mlyin88
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri, 14 Jan 2011
Location: Singapore

Re: Interested

Postby mlyin88 » Fri, 14 Jan 2011 4:41 pm

glamoure_rouge81 wrote:
soundsgood_sg wrote:technically I'm not eligible for the 30s club by a few months, but the 40s club is, well - let's just say they don't seem to see the appeal of going someplace a little more lively... - so count me in for saturday. Kenn soundsgoodsg@gmail.com


No worries abt the age-thing dude... Better to have ppl of different age. See u thr!

Neems


Hi everyone,

Just turned 30 so perfect for the group. But can I bring my 27yr old partner or do you check ID :lol:

Happy to join you Saturday but how do we meet?

Thanks
M.

syamsulstar
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed, 15 Dec 2010

Re: Interested

Postby syamsulstar » Fri, 14 Jan 2011 5:12 pm

mlyin88 wrote:Hi everyone,

Just turned 30 so perfect for the group. But can I bring my 27yr old partner or do you check ID :lol:

Happy to join you Saturday but how do we meet?

Thanks
M.


been wanting to ask the same question.

alsocan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat, 15 Jan 2011

Postby alsocan » Sat, 15 Jan 2011 1:02 pm

Hey how's it looking for tonight at No. 5? Anyone going? Would love to join if so!

User avatar
glamoure_rouge81
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat, 18 Dec 2010
Location: Singapore

Nice chill-out session

Postby glamoure_rouge81 » Sun, 16 Jan 2011 6:09 pm

Hey guy,

sorry for the late reply but i didnt check tthe page yest evening. Well yes, we had met up at No.5 but it was wayyy too packed so we changed venues to Acid Bar nearby. N we had drinks, chit-chat etc.

Shud plan another session real soon. Will kp u guys updated. N yea, will help if u reply to the thread in advance so no one misses out on the fun.

Cheers!
Neems.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “30's Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests