Singapore Expats Forum

PR Application

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Ginner-Sg

PR

Postby Ginner-Sg » Thu, 24 Feb 2011 9:23 pm

Good news i got my letter the other day to say i've got approved for pr, sooooooooooooo i know it is a long time coming like 7mths but there can b light at the end of the tunnel.
The only problem i've got now is waiting for a new passport because it was lost on saturday :( :mad:

uc
Regular
Regular

Postby uc » Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:12 pm

ksl wrote:
uc wrote:A friend mine was rejected ltsvp within 24hours after docs verification.his sponsor's his wife(Staff of MOE,a PR).During teir docs vrification at Ica,he told me that JAN n feb cpf did not show on the cpf sheet cos Moe omitted paying his wife for those two moths,but promised to pay both,includin march salary on the 12th of march 2011.

The Ica counter officer asked his wife how she's bn surviving durin those months of no pay.The apology letter from moe to dat effect was also submitted. Now they r waitin to appeal after the wife must have recieved whole salary{s} in march.Beside the wife is pregnant.

Pls could the aforementioned be reason for their instant rejection,and what could be done.Appealing through MP or safe?

You are quite safe, there is a failure of communication between ICA & MOM, you needed the works controller, to write a letter to ICA basically MOM do not know ICA criteria....and it took me a long time to spell it out one letter at a time with a works controller. ICA should extend your stay until they get the information.

Thanks...I meant Ministry of Education(MOE).Pls read it again and reply

uc
Regular
Regular

Re: PR

Postby uc » Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:13 pm

Ginner-Sg wrote:Good news i got my letter the other day to say i've got approved for pr, sooooooooooooo i know it is a long time coming like 7mths but there can b light at the end of the tunnel.
The only problem i've got now is waiting for a new passport because it was lost on saturday :( :mad:

Wooww.Congrats.Pls share with us...wht pass were you in beffore now?

Ginner-Sg

Postby Ginner-Sg » Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:23 pm

uc wrote:
Ginner-Sg wrote:Good news i got my letter the other day to say i've got approved for pr, sooooooooooooo i know it is a long time coming like 7mths but there can b light at the end of the tunnel.

Wooww.Congrats.Pls share with us...wht pass were you in beffore now?

When i've been to ICA, i'll tell ya. But got a long wait for my passport so it maybe sometime.

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:45 pm

Uh-oh... filexpat is going to be sh*ttin his pants.

Signed... The Firefly.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 25 Feb 2011 12:09 am

Yup! Guess that's what we are, just flying buzzing around a stinking turd. :lol:

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Fri, 25 Feb 2011 1:16 am

uc wrote:
ksl wrote:
uc wrote:A friend mine was rejected ltsvp within 24hours after docs verification.his sponsor's his wife(Staff of MOE,a PR).During teir docs vrification at Ica,he told me that JAN n feb cpf did not show on the cpf sheet cos Moe omitted paying his wife for those two moths,but promised to pay both,includin march salary on the 12th of march 2011.

The Ica counter officer asked his wife how she's bn surviving durin those months of no pay.The apology letter from moe to dat effect was also submitted. Now they r waitin to appeal after the wife must have recieved whole salary{s} in march.Beside the wife is pregnant.

Pls could the aforementioned be reason for their instant rejection,and what could be done.Appealing through MP or safe?

You are quite safe, there is a failure of communication between ICA & MOM, you needed the works controller, to write a letter to ICA basically MOM do not know ICA criteria....and it took me a long time to spell it out one letter at a time with a works controller. ICA should extend your stay until they get the information.

Thanks...I meant Ministry of Education(MOE).Pls read it again and reply
My bad, you should be safe, they will give an extension while you get the data they need from MOE. I think they are more interested in seeing the CPF payments made.