Singapore Expats Forum

Need advise for spouse PR application.

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
spouse_pr

Need advise for spouse PR application.

Postby spouse_pr » Fri, 31 Dec 2010 3:25 pm

Hi All

I am msian PR>5year now and have applied spouse PR (indo) and child pr(msian) together since Oct2009 and till now the status of my application is still show pending from ICA iEnquire website. Fyi i did call up ICA many time and all the while the answer given to me is just ask to me wait.

Does someone have the similiar application as mine and how long more i have to wait and the chance of pr success rate.

Some background:
1. ROM in singapore in Aug2008.
2. Appllied 1x Spouse PR in Oct2008 and got rejected after ~1month
3. Appeal 1x Spouse PR in Jan2009 when i found my wife is pregnant. Got rejected again after ~1month.
4. Re-apply again 2x Spouse/child(baby girl) pr in Oct2009 till now after the stipulated time frame(6month) written of the rejection letter.

What else can i do. Please help to advise.

Many Thanks and Happy New Year

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Fri, 31 Dec 2010 5:59 pm

Just hang in there and wait the out come, I would say they are looking seriously into your case and it looks like the balance is in your favour, be patient...

spouse_pr

Postby spouse_pr » Wed, 05 Jan 2011 11:38 am

Thanks for the input. Is there anything else do the experdite pr application process or to find out at which stage my pr application is at now.

singaporeflyer
Editor
Editor

Postby singaporeflyer » Wed, 05 Jan 2011 12:25 pm

spouse_pr wrote:Thanks for the input. Is there anything else do the experdite pr application process or to find out at which stage my pr application is at now.

If you try to expedite it might go against you. So better wait and since they are considering your application for a long time, you have a good chance

spouse_pr

Postby spouse_pr » Thu, 06 Jan 2011 9:13 pm

Thank you. :wink:

spouse_pr

Postby spouse_pr » Sat, 15 Jan 2011 3:55 pm

Dear All

Today i have receive letter of rejection from ICA after 15 month for my wife pr application. The letter did not stating any reason of rejection and when to re-apply again.

As i applied my wife and my child together does this mean my child pr application is rejected as well?

This is my 3rd pr application for my wife. What can i do now. Any suggestion are welcome.

Thank You :(

singaporeflyer
Editor
Editor

Postby singaporeflyer » Sat, 15 Jan 2011 4:47 pm

spouse_pr wrote:Dear All

Today i have receive letter of rejection from ICA after 15 month for my wife pr application. The letter did not stating any reason of rejection and when to re-apply again.

As i applied my wife and my child together does this mean my child pr application is rejected as well?

YES

This is my 3rd pr application for my wife. What can i do now. Any suggestion are welcome.

May be you can try another application after 1 more year?

Thank You :(

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 15 Jan 2011 5:52 pm

I concur. :-|