Singapore Expats Forum

Home alone for New Year's eve

Events and gatherings for the 40's Club
lils

Home alone for New Year's eve

Postby lils » Thu, 30 Dec 2010 6:40 am

Hi, a sudden business decision is bringing me to SG for New Year's eve. Although I am Singaporean, I have been away for some years now, living and working in Germany so unfortunately, all my friends have also left SG and I have no idea where is happening anymore :(

SO just a long shot to see if there are any expats out there looking for something to do or don't mind me tagging along to a party with. Yes, I speak English, Singlish and German.

Would be fun to catch up on SG news and in exchange, news and snow report from Europe :) Hope to hear from you!
Last edited by lils on Sun, 02 Jan 2011 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

versatile186
Regular
Regular

Hi

Postby versatile186 » Fri, 31 Dec 2010 2:13 pm

Send me a mail at

versatile186@yahoo.com
Change is the begining of new aspect of life.

leslieng

Postby leslieng » Fri, 31 Dec 2010 11:50 pm

Hi, I am new to SIngapore as well, just relocate from UK two weeks ago and my family still aboard, I guess this is the loneliness new year eve of my life, all by myself in 4 bedroom condo!!:) Anyway, Happy New year and good health for 2011. My e-mail is honglingng@aol.com, can do with some new friends:) Les

ngad0003
Regular
Regular

Postby ngad0003 » Sun, 02 Jan 2011 12:26 pm

leslieng wrote:Hi, I am new to SIngapore as well, just relocate from UK two weeks ago and my family still aboard, I guess this is the loneliness new year eve of my life, all by myself in 4 bedroom condo!!:) Anyway, Happy New year and good health for 2011. My e-mail is honglingng@aol.com, can do with some new friends:) Les

so many bedrooms and alone :wink:

maybe for family stay when they visit singapore