Singapore Expats

Diet Pills

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
snowysummer

Post by snowysummer » Tue, 19 Jul 2011 6:35 pm

tinkerbell88 wrote:Dear Snowysummr,
do visit the weight loss thread. A group of us has been engaged in his discourse over the last few days, so mnay interesting tips! From so many veiwpoints. A healthy diet and exercise is still the mainstay, if not , you should visit a personal trainer, a dr and a nutritionist. :D
Please do not wastte your precious $$$$$ on slimming centres, there are modest results but it ain't sustainable, and you're better off spending it on a Birkin Bag.
Yeah I found that thread..thanks tinkerbell88! there's really quite some interesting tips. but diet and exercise you really hav to be very disciplined right? But can just go get the fb welcome pack for marie france! =P got free product and vouchers.. LOL.. try try..

tinkerbell88
Regular
Regular

Post by tinkerbell88 » Fri, 22 Jul 2011 1:37 am

Yes, exercise and a healthy diet most days of the week. Not always easy that's why I bring my running shoes every time I travel abroad. You may want to try a personal trainer, it helped me a lot!
:)
tinkerbell88

trumpet
Regular
Regular

Post by trumpet » Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:12 am

I skip supper & snacks in between & lose quite a bit of weight! :D

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:38 am

trumpet wrote:I skip supper & snacks in between & lose quite a bit of weight! :D
How much did you lose?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

tinkerbell88
Regular
Regular

Post by tinkerbell88 » Sat, 23 Jul 2011 6:58 pm

Dear Trumpet,
you shouldn't skip meals!!! It'll wreck your metabolism. You need to eat small meals several times a day, so your body won't get into a state of starvation yo-to-ing with gluttony. Just stick to the food moderation and exercise. The weight loss thread has useful tips on how to lose weight sensibly by exercise and a modified diet.
Try it out. :D
tinkerbell88

trumpet
Regular
Regular

Post by trumpet » Sun, 24 Jul 2011 12:07 pm

SMS: Dont know how much in terms of kg but my thighs went smaller also my tummy shrink! It's quite visible. :D

Tinkerbell: no worries, I just skip supper & snacks. Still have all the usual regular meals. My slight weight increase was mainly from all the snacks & coke I ate & drank while watching TV & midnight supper (my favorite!!!!)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 24 Jul 2011 12:38 pm

So you really don't know if you lost any weight at all then. Before you come on here trumpeting your goods, make sure you have facts to back them up.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers