Singapore Expats Forum

Attend amazing international parties with us!

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
adamson

Attend amazing international parties with us!

Postby adamson » Tue, 21 Dec 2010 6:46 pm

Dear all,

I am an undergraduate in a local college in my final year. It has been an amazing 3yrs of meeting really cool international students. We have attended the wildest and most funky parties and networking sessions for people our age - 18 to 27!

Some of the parties attended include:

1) The MRT Pub Crawl - 400 over college students

2) Party @ Ralphs - 40 exclusive attendees, embassy guests included

3) Countless Independance Day organized by local embassies

4) over 17 birthdays with 50+ guests at venues such as New Asia Bar, 1-Altitude, Zouk, Attica, Helipad or Mimolette (of course, free entry and free drinks =))

5) Formula 1 Black Party etc etc etc etc i lost count of most parties

This is a NON PROFIT thingy. Just a bunch of international students coming together and meeting more people and enjoying. We have more 'proper' networking events organized where there's a chance to meet industry professionals - which has helped in our learning and career building.

NOTE! This is NON-PROFIT so any offers for "partners" or agents will be turned down. However, i'll be happy if you just came along for a laughter or two.

What is my role? My role is simply to compile the mailing list, sniff out good deals and party venues, find excuses to party, create the facebook invite group, and INVITE EVERYONE! We ALSO organize outdoor events such as trekking, scuba diving, off-road 4x4 adventures in malaysia etc.. but those groups are smaller.

International Students from NUS/NTU/SMU that we have hung out with include people from (off the top of my head from Monday's gathering):

- Austria, Norway, Finland, Germany, Canadian, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, California (USA), Sydney, Korea (South i bet), Lebanon, New Zealand, Carribbean, Denmark, France, UK, Scotland.

And that was from one house party.

If you are willing to come out, i'll be happy to rope you into all our events! Add me on facebook (Adamson Joshua or adamson.j.algan@hotmail.com) with the msg title "expat singapore" and i'll be sure to send all event invites to u!

Oh, usually for events if we have over 40 pax, there's a bus service we charter to pick everyone up along the way to our event venue. This is to avoid the trouble of waiting for latecomers.

Hope to see u all soon! CHEERS!
Life is about Hello's and Goodbye's

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 21 Dec 2010 9:12 pm

I'm leaving it up for the time being, but the other post linking to this one is nothing more than spam. Any additional referrals to or links to this or deliberate bumps may see it disappear as well.

Next time, consider asking first.

adamson

Postby adamson » Wed, 22 Dec 2010 2:23 pm

heyhey.. yeap you're right! shld've been more mindful of the forum rules. thanks for pointing out! cheers mate.

adamson

Postby adamson » Wed, 22 Dec 2010 2:29 pm

DEAR ALL!

Well the next event we've got our eyes on for x'mas eve is at La Maison. It's an exclusive venue, previously known as Mimolette located at Fairways Drive.

Please RSVP the facebook invite here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=150760651638561