Singapore Expats Forum

Keen to learn swimming

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
localgal

Keen to learn swimming

Postby localgal » Tue, 14 Dec 2010 2:48 pm

Hi there,

I am looking for someone (hopefully ladies) who is keen to learning swimming together. It will most probably be at Clementi Swimming Complex or depend on the demand. I wish to form a group of 4 so we can get a private coach at $300 per month which will be only $75 per person.

Let me know if anyone is keen.

AloeVera

Postby AloeVera » Tue, 21 Dec 2010 8:08 pm

Hi. i would be interested but i live Farer park/Lavender and Clementi Swimming Complex is too far from my place. Please let me know if there are any other options for you. :)

localgal

New swimmer

Postby localgal » Wed, 22 Dec 2010 2:39 pm

Hi there :)

I have someone who is keen in learning but he will be available only in Feb. Will you be able to wait till then? I am still not sure on the location but will keep you updated if you are keen. May i ask if you have any water phobia?

AloeVera

Postby AloeVera » Tue, 28 Dec 2010 1:50 am

Hi localgal, I swim every day so i guess i don't have any water phobia. :D I just want to lean different styles like crawl or butterfly. No problem with Feb. I am not in hurry :)
PS sorry for delay with answer :oops:

sunny_spain

:D

Postby sunny_spain » Tue, 28 Dec 2010 1:17 pm

Hello I can easyly teach you! i am a surf instructor in spain and i have swam for a long time! I live in farrer park, so if you are interested just let me know!

I am going to be away until 10th january

ngad0003
Regular
Regular

Re: :D

Postby ngad0003 » Thu, 30 Dec 2010 1:02 pm

sunny_spain wrote:Hello I can easyly teach you! i am a surf instructor in spain and i have swam for a long time! I live in farrer park, so if you are interested just let me know!

I am going to be away until 10th january

me wanna join learning swimming too. Pls teach me sunny_spain

viper
Regular
Regular

recommend good swimming instructor

Postby viper » Fri, 31 Dec 2010 12:37 pm

hi,

anyone keen to learn good swimming skills , can contact i got many friends female and male swimming instructor for different gender swimming courses if not comfortable, they can go to different locations to teach swimming too.

Happy New Year 2011!

localgal

Postby localgal » Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:06 pm

Dear all,

Sorry for the late reply.

Alovera, you swim everyday? Wow, u are good. I have 3 people right not and we are the beginer level. So if you want to learn something else, then i will have to check with the coach. We are looking at 8pm on Wed at Delta Swimming pool. Can you make it ?

Sunny Spain, I love to learn surfuring one day and that is the reason why i want to learn swimming :) I will reserve you as my surfer instructor. :)

Viper, how much do they charge? I got an instructor who is charging $60 for 4 lessons and an hr for every lesson.

I dont check the post often and if you like, please drop me an email at carol_kuek@yahoo.com.sg

Hope to hear from you all soon. :)

Carol

AloeVera

Postby AloeVera » Wed, 09 Feb 2011 11:20 am

Hi Carol.
Thanks for inviting me. Right now i have all the evenings booked with different courses. Though i might be able to make it in 2 weeks. I will e-mail you in this case. btw right now when it is raining and almost no sun i am not so enthusiastic about swimming every day :D