Singapore Expats Forum

who's going to THE NATIONAL concert on Mar 15th?

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
ekruger

Postby ekruger » Fri, 19 Aug 2011 2:08 pm

Oh thanks Alanna, I've made that site one of my favourites, very handy! I see DJ shadow is going to Zouk, that could be good too... I like Lykke Li, might have to check that out too.

IS magazine Singapore is good place to check out gigs and other things to do in Singapore as well.

Tickets for the national come on sale September 1st, I've got several reminders so I don't forget!

AngelJoy
Chatter
Chatter

Postby AngelJoy » Mon, 22 Aug 2011 1:00 pm

the tickets are already on sale!but i havent got mine yet.
im still in Chicago for vacation now and will be back to Singapore in Sept.
we should meet up!!

guess i can still interview the band as i've in touch with the manager as always.

drop me a PM let's meet up for drinks or whatever in Sept:)

alanna

The National Nov 6th

Postby alanna » Sat, 05 Nov 2011 1:12 am

Hey,

Just reopening this! Just wondering if any of you ended up getting tickets? I managed to get one woohoo! So if anyone is interested in meeting for a few pre or post gig drinks let me know!

I'm new to Singapore as of this week so would love to meet up with some other National fans!

Cheers Alanna

SimMarie

The National Nov 6th

Postby SimMarie » Sat, 05 Nov 2011 7:26 pm

Hey all,

New to the forum and 6 months in to Singapore. Moved from the UK and desperate to find decent nightlife that doesn't involve bl*ody awful pop music.

I managed to get a ticket too. Love The National- caught them at Latitude festival in the UK last year and they were awesome. No pals were interested so heading there on my own. Good to meet up with like-minded folks, so anyone game?

Simone

AngelJoy
Chatter
Chatter

Postby AngelJoy » Tue, 08 Nov 2011 9:12 pm

they were amazing last night and my interview with Scott went smoothly as well!!

glad to meet Eliza and Cian again last night :D

for the rest of the guys who also bumped my post,lets do a meet-up soon!!

there's indie night at kinki bar sometimes,or we can just chill out at haji lane:)

cheer!!

AJ

maggiel

Postby maggiel » Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:00 pm

man i wish i had seen this post before i went! :( i love the national, and it seems hard to meet indie music fans in sg.... but i know they're out there!!