Singapore Expats

Good tuition centre

Discuss the various enrichment courses that interests your child. It can be tuition classes to robotics courses.
sharonlim77

Good tuition centre

Post by sharonlim77 » Wed, 08 Dec 2010 1:47 am

I have a son who is Primary 5 this year, studying in Catholic High Primary.
His weakest subject is his Maths. I wonder if anybody can recommend good tuition centre for me to bring him to.

Thanks

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Wed, 08 Dec 2010 11:13 pm

does your school teach how to do clock?

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: Good tuition centre

Post by Lisafuller » Wed, 11 Nov 2020 10:56 pm

My daughter struggled with math in secondary 4, despite being very good at it throughout all her previous years of schooling. After researching and asking family friends we decided to send her to Mad4Math for group math tuition.

They are located at Sixth Avenue, a google search will tell you more.

However, I must stress that group tuition may not be for everyone. Some children need more personal guidance in order to learn, especially if they get distracted easily and have a hard time focusing, which is the case for most primary school age children. If this is the case for your child, maybe search for a private tutor, some tutors even offer home tuition where they will travel to you, which is even more convenient if you are a busy working parent.

Summer Kee1

Re: Good tuition centre

Post by Summer Kee1 » Fri, 13 Nov 2020 10:57 am

I sent my child to Coco Chinese Enrichment Academy. My child grows her like for the language. They also speak Mandarin when they meet their Chinese friends. I felt that it is quite a good school. Is anyone here also sending your child to Coco Chinese for Chinese Enrichment?