Singapore Expats Forum

Advisors on Visa's PR, REPOST

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Micchoo

Advisors on Visa's PR, REPOST

Postby Micchoo » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 8:59 am

Hello I posted a reasonable question yesterday but the post was totally abused, whats the point?

I always speak highly of Singapore Expats to everyone and recommend them to check it out but my own experience was a total let down.

my one simple question was - i want to open my own company I am holding a PEP according to the MoM site PEP cannot keep PEP if a company Director or shareholder - can anyone clarify this ...please.

sundaymorningstaple

Re: Advisors on Visa's PR, REPOST

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 9:10 am

Micchoo wrote:Hello I posted a reasonable question yesterday but the post was totally abused, whats the point?

I always speak highly of Singapore Expats to everyone and recommend them to check it out but my own experience was a total let down.

my one simple question was - i want to open my own company I am holding a PEP according to the MoM site PEP cannot keep PEP if a company Director or shareholder - can anyone clarify this ...please.

Following is your post of yesterday in which you claim you were highly abused. For some reason, it doesn't sound anything like the post you just made. In fact, I gave you exactly what you needed. How were you abused?

Micchoo wrote:Can anyone advise me if there are firms/Consultants in Singapore who offer professional advice on Visas, PEP, PR etc.

I am getting so much conflicting advice I would like to get professional advice.

Repost........
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Frankly, if you want to blow your money, that's fine, but honestly, the following two links are all that you need.

http://www.mom.gov.sg/Pages/default.aspx

http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=151

sms

I am assuming, as you found the answer, the links might have been of assistance. At any rate, you found the correct anwer as you have noted. Again, how were you abused?

Micchoo

Postby Micchoo » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 9:17 am

thanks for your help yesterday I appreciated that.

I did not say highly abused I said totally abused.

When I came back to check the post it had been taken over by unknown folks talking about another unkown agenda you can read it.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 9:43 am

But the answer to your question was there, correct? So you weren't "totally" abused. There is rarely a thread in any forum, unless it's a moderated forum, that doesn't go off tangent at some point, but most of those threads also have the answers in there as well. :?

Micchoo

Postby Micchoo » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 9:54 am

Okay understood and thanks for your help