Singapore Expats Forum

MOST AUSSIE WOMEN ARE BITCHES!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

kangkinkang

MOST AUSSIE WOMEN ARE BITCHES!

Postby kangkinkang » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:00 am

Mind you, not all Aussies women. But most of them are!

Especially on the customer servicing side. They simply treat customers with not much of respect. Utterly rude and lack of disclipine.
As typical, tend to bring their personal home problems to their workplace.

They will bark at customers even with small, little situation when friendly customers forgot to say "Please". When I mean "friendly', these customers had no intention of hurting anyone; they put up with humble faces but forgot to say "Please". Suddenly, these bunch of bitches just snapped at them just like that.
There's several complaints about this sort of things every now and then.

This is the problem with most Aussie women. They're so picky with the so-called classy mannerism. And if anyone or even you; forgot to show a slide of super "courtesy" and super "mannerism"; they'll swat you like a fly. Well, they're no better themselves!

Mind you, I'm not saying Courtesy and Proper Mannerisms is not important; what I am saying is that they are overdoing it! As i said hundred of F#$#@ times! Nobody's perfect. Compromise with one another is the KEY. COMPROMISE!!!!

Worse at times, they worse than men. They try to be like men which results more bad consequences. They forgot to behave like women.
Mem are men; women are women. You can't mixed them.

The older ones are worst! What a bunch of rough scrubbers.

For their Asian counterparts; Asian women are more tolerant and patience with customers. All men like them better.

Just pray other White women are not as bitchy as these Aussie twats.

Tell us about your bad experience encountering bad Aussie women. We like to hear it.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:21 am

So another one slapped you silly huh? Can't say as I blame them, listening to the drivel you've spouted in all three of your hit & run posts. You are actually pretty pathetic, truth be told. You have some issues that are going to take a heap of money and a good shrink to sort out. Good Luck. :roll:

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 7:18 am

I'd pull the plug on the guy.

x9200

Postby x9200 » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 7:58 am

You are too harsh on him. Look, barely 4 months and managed to develop some social skills. You can clearly see the evolution in these 3 posts.

sierra2469alpha
Editor
Editor

Postby sierra2469alpha » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 8:31 am

Hmmmm...best not let my wife, Ms. C, see the OP's comment! being Aussie, she'll likely biatch-slap this punter into an epic flame war.

My two bobs worth to the OP: O'rlly?

Calmday
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Calmday » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 8:34 am

I really hate it when those Aussie women cut in front of me at the grocery store que or when they push my wife and 2yo child out of the way to jump in the open seat on the MRT.

Oh wait a minute! Those wernt Aussie women. :???:

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 8:52 am

I thought ozchick was already in Germany?

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 8:58 am

nakatago wrote:I thought ozchick was already in Germany?

I was going to say we should set Ozchick on the OP. Now I recommend letting her loose on both of ya!

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 9:24 am

Wind In My Hair wrote:
nakatago wrote:I thought ozchick was already in Germany?

I was going to say we should set Ozchick on the OP. Now I recommend letting her loose on both of ya!

"Don't go there, girl friend!" (snaps fingers twice followed by neck waggle plus finger wag)

:P

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 9:39 am

Good comebacks guys & gals, but I think SE's right. We'll have to use the three strikes rule on this one, I guess. Three strikes and your are OUT.

Wave :wave: to all the nice folks. Oh, I feel sure we'll probably, unfortunately, see you again with another nick no doubt but leopards don't change their spots, so you will defo be easy to spot.

sierra2469alpha
Editor
Editor

Postby sierra2469alpha » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 9:40 am

Hmmm...Ms. C, Ozchick, and WIMH launching on that poor dude. Welcome to the hurt locker, pal.