Singapore Expats Forum

Chin Augementation in Hatyai

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Mic8

Chin Augementation in Hatyai

Postby Mic8 » Mon, 15 Nov 2010 8:32 pm

Anyone has been to any of the clinics in Hatyai for chin augementation? Hows the result? Any recomendation? May go to Dr Chi for chin aug. on Dec, any advice?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Chin Augementation in Hatyai

Postby aadvark » Tue, 16 Nov 2010 2:07 am

Mic8 wrote:Anyone has been to any of the clinics in Hatyai for chin augementation? Hows the result? Any recomendation? May go to Dr Chi for chin aug. on Dec, any advice?

ask for a wing implant, it blends in better with the jawline. think nara only does button implant, which is not as natural looking
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Mic8

Postby Mic8 » Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:46 am

Thanks alot! U were right, chin aug. will make a difference! Decided to do that after seeing a photo of a girl who have the same cleft with me but after the chin aug, she look so much better!

Hopefully Dri. Chi have 'wing' for the chin :lol:

amazed

Postby amazed » Sun, 02 Jan 2011 8:24 am

hii mic8
how is your chin???
you go to nara or dr.chi????
mind to share???
i wanna have chin implant also....
what type of implant that you have???

Mic8

Postby Mic8 » Tue, 04 Jan 2011 11:34 am

Hi, ya I did my chin implant but with Dr. Puttisak coz Dr Chi didn't wanna do for me coz he said I havent finish my one month period after lip aug & dimple. But I went for wing implant as advice by Aavark & I felt it's more suitable for me thou Dr. Puttisak was reluctant to go for wings implant & kept advice me to go for button but I insisted! So he did wing implant for me.. But still it depends on yr current face shape coz Dr. Putt say alot of ppl go for button to make their face sharper but my face is too round so button is so not appropriate at all. Dr. Putt & Dr. Chi have both types of implants but Dr. Nara only have button implant. Btw, what is the shape of yr face?

amazed

Postby amazed » Thu, 13 Jan 2011 7:46 pm

is it real that button implant will not blend with our jaw and will look fake???
i will go for chin implant next month...
i make appoinment with dr.nara but if dr.nara only have button implant then maybe i will go to dr.chi......
but dr.chi more expensive....
he charge 18.000baht for chin implant.....
may i see your before after pic????
please email me.... lucy_bnt@yahoo.co.id
really need your advice.....

vada

Postby vada » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 6:59 pm

Mic8 wrote:Hi, ya I did my chin implant but with Dr. Puttisak coz Dr Chi didn't wanna do for me coz he said I havent finish my one month period after lip aug & dimple. But I went for wing implant as advice by Aavark & I felt it's more suitable for me thou Dr. Puttisak was reluctant to go for wings implant & kept advice me to go for button but I insisted! So he did wing implant for me.. But still it depends on yr current face shape coz Dr. Putt say alot of ppl go for button to make their face sharper but my face is too round so button is so not appropriate at all. Dr. Putt & Dr. Chi have both types of implants but Dr. Nara only have button implant. Btw, what is the shape of yr face?

Hi Mic8, i'm planning to do it early part of 2013. Could you share your experience there with me please? Is Dr Putt an english speaking doctor and if he's patient enough to listen through and explain to you what's best? Hope you can also PM me your bef/aft photos. vadawong@gmail.com. Thank you!

jaypaek

Postby jaypaek » Fri, 28 Dec 2012 2:13 am

vada wrote:
Mic8 wrote:Hi, ya I did my chin implant but with Dr. Puttisak coz Dr Chi didn't wanna do for me coz he said I havent finish my one month period after lip aug & dimple. But I went for wing implant as advice by Aavark & I felt it's more suitable for me thou Dr. Puttisak was reluctant to go for wings implant & kept advice me to go for button but I insisted! So he did wing implant for me.. But still it depends on yr current face shape coz Dr. Putt say alot of ppl go for button to make their face sharper but my face is too round so button is so not appropriate at all. Dr. Putt & Dr. Chi have both types of implants but Dr. Nara only have button implant. Btw, what is the shape of yr face?

Hi Mic8, i'm planning to do it early part of 2013. Could you share your experience there with me please? Is Dr Putt an english speaking doctor and if he's patient enough to listen through and explain to you what's best? Hope you can also PM me your bef/aft photos. vadawong@gmail.com. Thank you!

Hey Vada!

I'm also planning to do it early part of 2013. Which doctors have you been considering? I'm thinking of Dr Chi or Dr Tokai at the moment.

Just if anyone wants to know, Dr Chi got back to me with the most current pricing for chin augmentation: 20000 baht.